Please punish the clan of Lague of legend

Please punish the clan of Lague of legend , cause : clan leader tell Qwery -"Doozer » Qwery: WAR is OVER, you guys use orange banes in war, we stop fighting, thnxs to kuzmi !!! "
They refused to fight because they were not healed ...
Comments
Maybe you should heal your opponents as a sign of respect to your fellow gamers. League of Legend clan doesn't have the cashers that 7th does. Seems to me that you would serve your own best interest if you to make it as painless on them as possible since you are the ones gaining the most.
The Ban = Karma

It is not enough to already win the fight, but you have to hand out banes to rub it in?

Why you so extra?????
(╯◕_◕)╯
Leane, Because that is how Kuzmi rolls. Had the same problem with 7th vs Valhalla Infinite, but since I'm bigger they decided to play nice (with a special Thank You to Mockba for healing VI at the time)

Doozer, Call your friends! Don't take a ban it doesn't hurt 7th at all, league is a good clan to war with for almost all other clans. You can get a lot of damage without giving a lot of heroism, hopefully the next time you see 7th you'll know just how to deal with them Good Luck!
Mocka there is an old saying, you reap what you sow....
not have rules for heal curse...JorilMaybe you should heal your opponents as a sign of respect to your fellow gamers. League of Legend clan doesn't have the cashers that 7th does. Seems to me that you would serve your own best interest if you to make it as painless on them as possible since you are the ones gaining the most.
Why make a claim for war, and then stand in the clan hall? themammaMocka there is an old saying, you reap what you sow....
MOCKBA,
Because you were a gigantic turd about it.

They would've fought if you didn't bane them and then refuse to heal.

That is like saying you're getting kicked in the face but let me also take a picture of me dabbing while you're getting kicked in the face and post it to Facebook.

So extra.
I agree with Leagues actions. Good job. Sorry If you are already advantaged clan just in gear and number of warriors and then you try to bane and curse them on top of it you are as lean said a "turd." They did the right thing in this case. I don't believe they should be punished because they are at least trying to war, which this server is in need of. One you come across people acting like jerks stay in hall. You could've just war'd without the banes and still prob won and they would've fought.
MOCKBAnot have rules for heal curse...

I didn't say there were rules for healing in a war.

What I was trying to help you understand is that if you curse someone, they will be at a disadvantage in the next combat. If they are already losing every combat, what incentive do they have to continue to fight?

They didn't sign up thinking "Hmm, how can I give MOCKBA a lot of heroism and bc rep." So, if you try to look at it from a perspective other than your own, perhaps you can understand why they refused to continue.

Try to think about it from your opponents point of view. Put yourself in their situation and maybe then you will be able to recognize how much of a disincentive you placed on your fellow gamers.

But if you are stuck on "Rules" there are no rules saying they have to fight. If they don't do enough damage in the war, they will be barred for a period of time from rejoining the war queue. No additional action is warranted.

It is more difficult to continually fight in a losing effort than to continually fight in a winning one. Give your opponent the respect they deserved for fighting with the knowledge they would lose rather than condemning them for what you consider to be a fault.

Ask yourself who displayed the most sportsmanship between 7th and League of Legends, if the answer you come to is 7th, I would encourage you continue to think about it until you have reached another conclusion.
Joril,

Extremely well put.

My clan has warred numerous times with League of Legends and have never had this issue arise.
JorilMOCKBAnot have rules for heal curse...

I didn't say there were rules for healing in a war.

What I was trying to help you understand is that if you curse someone, they will be at a disadvantage in the next combat. If they are already losing every combat, what incentive do they have to continue to fight?

They didn't sign up thinking "Hmm, how can I give MOCKBA a lot of heroism and bc rep." So, if you try to look at it from a perspective other than your own, perhaps you can understand why they refused to continue.

Try to think about it from your opponents point of view. Put yourself in their situation and maybe then you will be able to recognize how much of a disincentive you placed on your fellow gamers.

But if you are stuck on "Rules" there are no rules saying they have to fight. If they don't do enough damage in the war, they will be barred for a period of time from rejoining the war queue. No additional action is warranted.

It is more difficult to continually fight in a losing effort than to continually fight in a winning one. Give your opponent the respect they deserved for fighting with the knowledge they would lose rather than condemning them for what you consider to be a fault.

Ask yourself who displayed the most sportsmanship between 7th and League of Legends, if the answer you come to is 7th, I would encourage you continue to think about it until you have reached another conclusion.

yes 7th easy decision
7th just cowards , using their higher reps etc etc knowing full well LOL cant afford to heal, if u wanted a PROPER fight instead of cowardly bc fights on lower levels, all u had to do was stop using banes etc etc , or maybe u were just afraid of losing, your choice u opted for banes etc etc , YOUR LOSS, even the bigger clans refrained from using banes etc etc and LOL gave them a good fight, ask any CLAN in game who has fought LOL in a clan war.
Why you guy in 7th soo damn selfish, not because u have better reps and gear means that u can always get what you want, just like that 1 time query threatend me their would be problems if i dont just die for that female pally in your clan just so she could finish her quest lol ,.... nooo!! Lol don't work like that i asked u guys the same thing u wouldn't do that for me soo try and understand someone else their position
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.