Battle of servers / War of servers

hello guys)
What do you think about the servers battles? And then it becomes quite boring ... the players are less and less ...
Maybe admins will start moving
What do you think?
Comments
The guys from Terra also raise this topic
http://drako.ru/forum/drako/40308.html
so, you want to fight people that are level 90, have have rebirthed three times? that seems..... silly.
You can make us buff or debuff them
can come up with a lot to level the characteristics
Well there is more then just level... gear... pots... etc... Until the servers are on equal playing ground I don't see the purpose. It wouldn't be something I think would be worth it. If we were on par and the game actually kept each server equal not favoring one over the other I think it would be a fun idea.
I understand you, but the server is dying ... tournaments, seas, there are no bridges at all.
Do you enjoy such a game?
Papavlin, I have tried terra and unfortunately it is not possible to play there until admin puts english in the quests. A cross-server battle doesn't make sense for us on Nova, we are still waiting for level 90 and rumour has it that we pay more for reals than Terra does, so we are at a huge disadvantage. Would it be fun, yes, but it would also be a slaughter and I can tell you from experience that people here will quit rather than lose.
OPTIMUS PRlME, j
Storm Kat, You have a pander., simply, he alone can kill the floor of our server
And disbalance can be balanced, different buns add to you, etc
Papavlinhello guys)
What do you think about the servers battles? And then it becomes quite boring ... the players are less and less ...
Maybe admins will start moving
What do you think?

What would be your idea for a buff or debuff? I honestly am for it if it's a legit one.
Every server is going to have disbalance here even if you don't want to admit it.
Nova server is dying.
This topic is far too early. If Nova would get at least a fair share of the updates ' lvl 90 cap is most obvious' then this might be worth looking into. Right now the server is too bugged. Half 'exaggeration' the achievements do not work or are outdated. there is the bug with pots taking an extra turn to use. Unbalance of G drop in battleground hop. 'example I did 22k one fight and lost and got 75s and the very next fight against the same bots and lost while doing 16k I got near 2g.' not to mention a lack of sydain for gear for most players still. Events 'like shaab' not working right. The list goes on. These issues and many more need fixed before even a server V server contest should be considered by us on nova.

however the ONLY way I could see this being fair is having all players have the same level, gear and ability settings via a neutral battleground setting. I recall there use to be something like this once a long time ago.

but that is my opinion. nothing more
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.