Bugs regarding LH and islands - for Ihit please add/comment

Hello Ihit,

Thank you for the game update. It's really cool to see finally some good changes.
Here is a list of bugs or issues that I have encountered so far:
On islands, you cannot see in Near location who is next to you, can't even see yourself.
After you lose a fight on islands, you don't get a timeout timer to know when you can leave hideout.
If you are offline when your Lighthouse is under attack, and you login after, you don't get any message. LH doesn't appear somewhere on map. Boats do not appear on map so you don't know where your clan mates are. I understand there is no map, but can you at least show which boats are in harbor and which boats are sailing around and timers on them, and who is captain on them? (like before). We have no idea where our boats are. Can you at least put the LH somewhere on the map so we can see the time on miner (like before), time before LH sinks, if it's a fight there or not. The LH can dissapear if it's lost, but it's very useful to see it on map if we have it.
The info on LH is very strange. Can you change it to make it more clear when it's owned by another clan and when it;s free to take ? "You can capture" can mean both things.
Can you also explain what are the prerequisites for obtaining Fire particles. We did fights in clan war and some of us dropped and some didn't.

Thank you,
Pearls
Comments
You can only see yourself and others on central island (Opp Pier) , for all others you cannot see anyone and this is by design.
Boats not appearing on map - well this is also in line with that you can't see where you are or where somebody else is - if you want an easy way to get to your clan members get a lighthouse to go straight to that island.
Lighthouse actually has visual effects to indicate those statuses:
(shining light - means somebody is already in control of lighthouse), not-shining (there is no light and control can be taken) Attention! (Red-shine means island will soon sink).
As far as particles - random drops in clan fights.
And lastly time-out before leaving hideout after losing a fight is 10 minutes.
Islands sink every 2 days so even if you were offline for a while it should be easy to know island has sunken or somebody has taken the Lighthouse if you can't go there directly anymore.
Ihit, Wonderful. Thanks for the info, and the update! Having fun with it so far. Will you tell us how many islands are out there?
Another thought - Is there any chance you can better organize the book keeping? When I click the setting for Sydian Extraction, I would actually like that to be all transactions related to sydian. Not just picking up from island mine, but also putting in island chest and mainland chest transactions. It would be a lot easier if we could Just see sydian and everything done with it in 1 option.
Also Lighthouse Capture doesn't show planting them, just attacking them? And only if you win? Curious what that will be for.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.