What!?!

Why was Nurses post removed when she stated everything 100% accurately?

Why is Nova server always the one ignored and not given any answers to? You admins are obviously here if you can remove a post you don't like yet we receive no answers still.

Are we going to get any answers anytime soon!?! Or is Nova just slowly crumbling and eventually removed so I can just stop wasting my time with it now?
Like seriously, what the fuck?
Comments
Mindless is right! Listen to us!
_Mindless_Prodigy_
It might have been too much complaining. In reality them removing the post was a response within itself. I think we both know what that was
Communism still works here. Do what you want and chop off any traces of complains.
Lol they deleted every post that pointed out what a shit job they do and how they never tell you when they update shit they know will piss people off. So they hide like pussies and I think it's hilarious how they think that deleting the post will make it so it looks like nobody complained about all the bullshit going on.
LeaneLol they deleted every post that pointed out what a shit job they do and how they never tell you when they update shit they know will piss people off. So they hide like pussies and I think it's hilarious how they think that deleting the post will make it so it looks like nobody complained about all the bullshit going on.
Tommorow morning this will be deleted as well Their work hours are over now
pearls,

What exactly are their work hours? I'm assuming between Drink vodka o' clock to Fuck our costumers o clock. Right? THEY DO NOTHING!!
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
Tickets to fuck our customers o'clock please . Oh wait nvm.. I see they sent me a free one that lasts from last Tuesday until eternity.
_Mindless_Prodigy_pearls,

What exactly are their work hours? I'm assuming between Drink vodka o' clock to Fuck our costumers o clock. Right? THEY DO NOTHING!!

They do clean the forums from spam
Lmao
Pretty disappointed to see what this place is starting to come to. Really, admins? There's obviously something wrong here. Why won't you take heed to it, instead of just brushing it under the rug?
Can I add something here? Yes? Thank you!

mimimimimimi
#sorrynotsorry
So you change the title of my post but won't respond? Classy.
at least you still have a post!

I put a LOT of thought - heart + soul and an extra amount of witchiness in mine.....and now its all gone
This post is a long time coming. About time people spoke up.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.