Battle Selection Sucks!

I am really curious how game select players for battle. I am the first to que in when event start and got skipped all day and there are people who go back to back! I get one 1 fight in 8hrs qued, this really SUCKS!!!
Comments
Because they favor whoever they choose. Game was always like that. Unfair and full of shitty problems that they kindly answer with automated responses. Why thank you for all the nice big fuck yous.
Battle selection is based on a mood enhanced machine learning algorithm. The input to the program is how many keyboards and mice the players are breaking when they are dropped from a queue. The learning algorithm then iterates a few times through it and learns, and soon has an optimal point of picking up best players for a good sales of new keyboards from online shops which have a contract with DE. Win win situation for both DE and online keyboards shops. Overall, this is a game for profit isn't it.
probably by level... high sadars and low vaalors... the racist game! (I think that is the word! correct me if I am wrong)
pearls, my favorite reply ever!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.