Anyone miss DOT or battle steel?

Wondering if these would be worthwhile Sunday events or included on other days. Have no idea what time dot would run, whatever time wouldn't make everyone happy anyway. Battle steel may ruin the other event days if ppl waited for steel day and didn't do the others.
Curious to everyone's thoughts on this topic...
Comments
Dot was fun, it was an event that made you feel the rivalry between the 2 empires. I'm missing it and it wil be nice to fill sunday with this event again!
DoT in the top bracket was no fights for the 2 hours and then 50 sadar showing up to claim their free hero rep, dragon phial, and jewls twice a week. No Vaalor would even try so I'd rather not it come back.
I miss Battle Steel day :( I die so often in wars, no gear damage sounds like a dream come true.
battle steel is pointless if bots kill you and causes dmg.

accordingly, i'm fine that its gone
Yeah clearly I was thinking no damage even from bots.
I do miss Rage of Elements too... And yeah I know some might not, but imo it was a great event, and we do have an achievement to complete for that event so I'm hoping it might come back.
RoE is fine if all had the 90% penalty for the entire event. But it got more unbalanced as time passed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.