Rebirth? Remember when this was a thing?

I know terra > nova in de but they had it for about a year now. I know we typically are months behind in the same game, but come on man. It's like we both get to play super Mario bros online... Terra gets level 1-99 and bonus levels. We get level 40 and should be happy about it. I mean both pay for same game and yet it is not even close to the same. I don't think anyone has asked DE "Why is there even a difference?"
Comments
I just sent you a pm discussing the title
Rebirth comes with level 90, so can't have it before that
pearls, I know... just making a general of this is just one game... but the game is not the same between servers for no reason. If we had 90 would it really make a difference in power levels on here? those there are already significant ahead in the game and oppressing a lot of the others. Really wouldn't change. The extra events... shouldn't have ever been different. The extra island stuff... shouldn't make a difference. The difference in release of new material, shouldn't be happening if its one game. That is kind of my point. Rebirth is just the feature example of this. If you wanted the "Real" game then you would join terra and deal with the language barrier.
I don't mind not rebirthing, just seems like a lot of work... and I'm lazy. But, things are still fun in the game I think. We have enjoyed some sailing finally!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.