New Daily PVP Quests - with a Huge Thank You! to DE team. Day 1 was a blast!

I'll start with the THANK YOU!!!! to the dev team for this update, I think many of us had a great time completing the quest. I am seeing much hope amongst players that changes will keep coming for the better. Keep up the good work!

Here's the game announcement post for those that missed it: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/news_innovations/12325.html
To the players: I'm choosing to share this from my post, because I think more people playing is a good thing.
Here's how the new quests appear to work. They showed up at 04:00 game time. You have 2 quests. The daily quest is purple and has 2 objectives and a 24 hour timer. The weekly is red and needs you to finish 4 daily for the quest, 6 daily for the bonus and has a 7 day timer.
Purple quests will be:
On Mondays and Thursdays, we’ll have the Days of Martial Valor. (AOH, TOH, and IW listed on the quest)
On Tuesday and Friday, the Days of the Ruins of Ancient Capital await you (Only Ruins of Ancient Capital counts)
On Wednesday and Saturday you’ll have a chance to participate in the Days of Grand Heroism. (Only Sea Battle counts).
On Sunday, it's a surprise :) I like surprises!
Comments
Glad you're enjoying it :)
Ihit, thank you very much for developers
Ihit, Thanx a lot)
Still loving these quests, but 4/6 is really hard to get when the quests end at 04:00 game time, leaving very little time for those of us that work mon-fri business hours (central time) to complete the quest when we can finally play. Also would be much appreciated if you would review the mixed faction battles for both Ruins of Ancient Capital and Sea Battle. Getting left out over and over again is the biggest complaint we're hearing (and yes, i'm hearing it from both sides for ROAC especially since only 5 get to go per battle).

Also, we need to know the rules on alts in these quests. My Alts Kitty Kat and Katnip Kingpin are both "real" toons that are worked on slowly. I would love to complete quests with them, but do not want to risk breaking any rules. Can you please confirm that we are allowed to join with any toon we want as long as we only have 1 in battle at a time? Thank You again, looking forward to more updates
Looking forward to see what the Sunday surprise we didn't get last week...?!?
_Mindless_Prodigy_Looking forward to see what the Sunday surprise we didn't get last week...?!?

sunday surprise is a day off
I need 1 more for 4 for red quest. If it is not giving one I think it should be already counted toward the trial
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.