Glyphs of dejection v AOH bots

Do glyphs of dejection no longer work against summoned opponants in AOH anymore? Why not? its the only way I can win a fight in there.
Comments
I think the whole point is to work on your toon so that you can kill them without extra aids
With that hotfix we just realized that DE has some good dev guys who are able to make progress in a certain area (like modifying bots vs deject glyphing) but why does it need so much time to implement important features back to game like the 'search' function asked couple of times, hmmm??!?
if you cant beat bots without dejection glyphs then you seriously need to work on your toon.
Despite unrealistic comments by Ichor, the reality is that the bots are so buffed up that they are unrealistically hard for lower level players in the brackets. But either way, why should the bots be given special immunity to game elements like dejection. Are immunity to water and fire dots next? The bots domequipment damage of unknown amounts even during battle steal. They don't count for quest so arrows can't be gained. Their buffs exceed level restrictions. And now you have taken away the one usable tool against them. Not cool!
Spirit Bear, Bots use pots, not glyphs, so the dejections wouldn't effect them, same as dejections don't effect player's pots. I know very few people who risk glyphs in PvP, so it actually does make sense for the bots to use pots.

I do agree that they should have the same buff and realistic restrictions players do. And yes, we need to see gear damage back.
Again today, did a hop with Players, and had a great time and made good coin. But as per my comment in the bugs section http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/12181.html being able to kill the bots, but get almost nothing for the amount of effort it takes, discourages people from getting "good enough". What's the point in all the upgrades and buffs and mounts, just to make 30 silver per 10 minutes (have to wait for next round to start to get next fight, unlike the non-stop fights with mobs)? Bots need to be reviewed. Please.
Storm Kat,

You are not correct, the dejection glyphs were working on the bots pots, stacked right it would knock a pot down to 300....all of my clan mates that fought them using the glyphs would confirm this.
Storm Kat,
i was skeptical as well as they don't use life glyphs.. but it worked.. and they stacked.. if you timed it right, you could kill the bots within a minute
It was common knowledge that the defects worked against the bots using pots the point was the defects are not suppose to work on pots only on life glyphs thus the reason admin fixed it. I for one was not happy about the fix however it was a legitimate bug with the game. I wish that admin would address all the other bugs as quickly but obviously players earning too much gold is a monetary issue for the DE owners and needed to be fixed quickly :)
I am fine with the fix, but I hope maybe they will revisit the bots strength. I am by no means strong... but I just don't see how I am matched against pally same level, buffs, mount + neph, and I die first. I would think the class advantage gives a good boost. Also, I dislike how in many of my fights, when I'm trying to get trial: I am against 2 58s, and I have Bob the Glob on my side as lvl 54. Even mounted, buffed, and with skellies / all my toys, aside from the ones that can only be obtained with spending reals, I lose more than half my fights. Oh and also in the top bracket, I heard 'Weirdo' is ridiculous. Perhaps it was designed to be that way, but still seems kinda iffy to me. ^^ Just a thought.
Leane I agree the bots are way over buffed and unrealistically strong. While I can still beat the bots every fight it is costly to do so. The weirdos are insanely strong and can beat most top level players. This is something that should be looked at as the rewards for beating bots do not equate to the effort that is put n.
The point of my early ear comments were that the defections worked and they took them away. If they can do that then they ought to be able to make the bots workable just as fastking joffrey,
As I see it weirdo is like the one time player that can kill anyone. The other bots are easier. Problem is weirdo is stronger than even pandor. The only way we can beat him is to mount and neph. What annoys me most is that many changes happen without being announced nor documented.
actually in my opinion dejection glyphs are by default broken. life potions sound like they use 'life' magic for their healing and as such should be affected by the dejection, but then by default the dejection are super op... I want to know by what means life potions heal as all effects in the game dictate some form or another of magic! the same for endurance potions! and while I am at it why death protection glyphs only work for the skragg dragon and not any other death magic!
Whether dejection glyphs work or not, the bots are overly buffed compared to the players who go up against them.
Those that actually stand a chance are the pay players who have the best gear and items.
They in turn are able to make even more coin in the arena while us none cash players have to work even harder just to survive..

I agree with pearls, it would be nice if Admins inform us of the different updates they are doing!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.