7B ghosts drops

Hi All, Anyone had any 7b pieces drop from the 7b ghosts lately? I am used to seeing at least 1 drop in clan chat weekly and since the update noone in clan has had any pieces drop (from what I can tell, it's possible I missed something). Checking outside clan before adding to the bugs list.
Thanks!
Comments
no 7b drops since update, been killing them thrice a day
nope
No drops and i do them about twice a day
last drop from ghosts 2 1/2 months before. good job admins
XXI, themamma, kagon2, ANDRYS, And I know you're all at banks hitting ghosts as much, if not more, than I am. Thank you for replying. Please ask your clan mates to do the same. It took us months to get Mark of Spoils fixed, but we have to believe that the more that We care, the more Admin will care.

Ihit, can we get a comment on this? I have highly encouraged people to buy 7B pieces to get ghosts, and spend the 15Reals for activators, because we used to be able to make that money back from piece drops. There is still the achievement bonus to work on, but that is not nearly as important now that islands are closed, so without pieces it seems a waste of reals to many people. Thank you in advance for looking into this.
no drops on my three doing them
No drops and clear them 2-3 times a day
You received: Piece of Imperious Conqueror Amulet (1 pcs) Yesterday from 7B Battleground, PVP fight.
But 1000s of ghosts have died to elitists this last 2 weeks and none have dropped there.
No drop for months and i do them 2-3 times a day
Well, this post is over a month old. Is this an intentional change that we just aren't being told about? I have still been asking in game and noone is admitting to getting any pieces. And AH sales, when I have asked the sellers, have been drops from garuug or 7b matches.
I haven't had any since the updates.
"The ruins" did not try to walk, it's all very well falling, and you all the old freebies I used to, and then change...
Well, this would explain why the ghosts stopped dropping collection pieces:

"After the last update items no longer drop and can get only reputation."

Sincerely,
Pavel
Game Insight Support Team
Glean, Would be too hard to write "We screwed you!!! HAHAH!"
Adding my alts 7B collection to AH and doubling the price. Looks like it's going to get very hard to get those pieces now.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.