Stupid Dragon

I have noticed quite a lot recently that my dragon will still strike its opponent at times even when it has full mana.
Is there a way we could have commands for dragons, like a pre-set order of moves.
What I mean by this is if we aren't controlling them (which we generally aren't) you select the order of preference so if possible Bite, if not enough mana then strike?
Or if you prefer select Spell as first option if not enough mana then strike.
Not sure if this would be useful or not, as haven't really thought through all the implications, but I would appreciate feedback before suggesting in the suggestions forum (because they will obviously do something about it then .)
And to be honest I am sick of my dumb dragon striking when i wan't her to bite
Comments
LOL poor dragon, getting called Stupid, not surprised he rebels and strikes instead
I like the idea of picking order of preference. The only reason this might fail is when against a player/mob with reflects. In those cases, I'm happy my draggy picks her strike more often. But, I use my dragon a ton and find her to be pretty well trained, she rarely sits with a full mana anymore, so maybe there's some logic to - the more you use them, the smarter they get? I also find if I give her buff foods, she's even better at lashing out with her spell instead of her strike when she has the mana to, and gets more of her abilities to work.
I use mine all the time, so I don't think the amount you use them plays a part in stupidity.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't read the forums, so I am sure it won't hurt her feelings (probably too stupid to be able to read anyway).
The point about reflections, is why it could be something in the options that you could select your preference of order. So if you knew for example you were going to be fighting barbs who reflect certain things, you could purposely select strike.
So it could be something you change all the time.
kingmp, too stupid to read forum. poor dragon.

picking 1, 2, 3 preference would be very nice. I'll add my +1 to this recommendation!!
Removed by user
you do follow the lore that basically says you are that dragons slave right? in any case the dragon ai is set up the same for each person to give no unfair advantages other than the dragons equipped gear, which the player chooses. besides if your dragon spent 3 minutes waiting and built her mana her ai may have deemed her next attack to be a strike before her turn to attack even came.
funny, I put in a bug on this issue a year ago. I asked why my dragon would not fight better. that if I died, I could run the dragon better than the game could, so why not let me pick a "method" to how it fights. Such at aggressive (more magic) or defensive (more strikes). something like that.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.