Comments
they may have took them off due to the aoh update.
Weekly just hasn't ended yet, it's still adding them. Hope that is corrected soon
Maybe admin change the confrontational rating from weekly to bi-weekly or even monthly. I never put anything over on the developers. They tend to shoot first and ask questions later. That is an expression meaning stuff will get changed first then when admin have free time, they will inform DE community of the change.
Please be more specific, did confrontation ration not reset on monday?
Ihit,
It looks as if confrontation did not reset as clans are already at 1000+ confrontation and it's only Wednesday, some players have 500+ confrontation. It's likely they have been busy BCing but it looks like a reset didn't occur.
Ihit, We haven't received the clan weekly rewards, and asking around the individual awards too. It did not finish on Sunday.
Hmm, maybe they have changed it to bi-weekly, They do tend to make changes and then tell you later, so it's not the biggest surprise in the world (laugh)
Sounds like player awards are being handed out today. Hopefully clan ones soon too! Will update when it posts.
Confrontation didn't reset even though players got rewards already. This needs to be moved to bugs and looked at.
Not all players got there rewards
themammaNot all players got there rewards Have them check bags. I don't know that it announced everything, but the people I asked who were in the top 3 per bracket said they got it after checking back packs.
all fixed now ty
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.