Give Us Gear Damage Notifications Back Please

Please. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to start a toh/ aoh hop with 9 durability on my gloves, use charms of durability, and have them break anyway. I have NO IDEA if the charms are working. Please give us this information back. Please.
Comments
It should be put back giving that gear damage changes upon using a charm, event, mobs, etc. Its not always going to be the same every battle.
Please bring it back im being honest it annoys everyone equally i cant be bothered to go on a rant about it either
I agree
I agree
must also agree
Throwing hat into getting notifications back, just to see what pieces of gear are getting damaged.

Only like the current way for the purpose of letting me know what piece is close to breaking. The previous system doesn't show you which is close to breaking, I don't think, just dmg received by every piece. Helpful for me cause lets me know whether I should waste gold repairing purple jewelry if I'm close to new rank and going to put on the new stuff anyway.

You might as well save the 0.50 reals cause now you can't see whether or not the charms actually works. It may not be reducing gear damage at all, but you wouldn't know that cause you can't see which pieces are receiving damage, unless you look at every piece of gear after a fight. Please bring back the notifications.
Yes, bring them back. We are spending the money in this game!
Leane, old way showed Boots -2 (new total/70) for every piece that took damage after every fight.

New way only shows if you are under 3 durability on a piece. I can't count the number of times I've broken my mount and dragon gear since this change simply because I forget to take it off before a hop and end up in a lot of fights before I get my first under 3 durability warning. Old way, first round of damage was my "noob fee" warning round and would remind me to take it off for the rest of hop.

Ihit, Can you, or someone, please look into this? When this was first changed you asked for opinions and the feed back has not been positive in the forum. I can understand if you had to remove it from the fight link for technical reasons that aren't being shared, but in the chat tab options is "gear damage" so it should be up to us to turn on or off the Heaven's Voice announcements for ALL gear damage.
+1
+
Just returned to game, can't believe this feature has been removed. Please add it back.
I also agree. It's especially important with the bots as we have no idea what they do to equipment
Charms of Durability going. but yet 17:12 Heaven's Voice: Durability of your items has been reduced: Saddle with a Wide Bag -1 (3/40), Large Bindle -1 (1/55), Boots of Burning Fury -1 (2/70).
Charms do not work vs bots in arena as they are classed as pve as far as I can tell, but this does not prove they are working. I had charms on during last war and had 4 items all break, which could be coincidence. But I will not be buying any more charms until damage reports are returned. Pretty sure they do nothing now
kingmp, I too will boycot charms this next merchant. The "coincidences" of having multiple pieces of gear break in a PVP fight with charms going is too much. Until we get the messages back, it will save me a lot of money not playing as often as I used to. Between this and the war bug that was ignored, I'm done giving money to DE. But lucky for me, I have green gear that will gladly replace all my expensive purple next time it breaks
guess we got our reply. Not sure when this was updated (god forbid they tell players about changes!). Charms of Durability says "half" instead of "significantly less". Hopefully the cost will be reduced in half too, because 1/2 of 'unknown' is still too much. And if it's only half in PVP, and in PvE says 'much less effective', how much 'less' can you get?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.