Clan wars=clan reps?

Is this the case? Are there restrictions, like must be 1k rank to get clan reps from wars? With the islands out of commission, my clan is getting NO REPS at all. We need 89 to get to 1k "> The last two winning wars I know for a fact were not credited to us as reps, but as experience, which we don't even need, seeing how we're maxed at the level 4 line. This also suggests that we haven't gotten any for any war. I understand if clan reps don't start until you have a dock, or until your experience is maxed, but we're both. Can someone please clear this up for me? My clannies are getting discouraged.
Comments
Never mind, I found the answer, basically, we're stuck until there are islands again.

"There are several ways to earn Clan reputation:
1. Clan Wars. Winners of a Clan War receive Clan Reputation if their level doesn't exceed that of the defeated Clan. Total amount of earned Reputation depends on the performance of all Clan members during the War.
2. Recurring Hero of the Archipelago (+5 Reputation) and Protector of the Archipelago (+2 Reputation) Quests. They can be taken daily from commander Raidon Korette in the Harbor Front.
3. Defeating Torling Ships (+5 or +10 Reputation depending on the Ship's class). Torlings are pirates from the north who come to the Archipelago to attack and rob passing vessels.
4. Winning a Boarding against an enemy Ship (Amount of earned Reputation depends on the performance of Clan members during the Boarding)."

Or until a weaker level 3 clan declares for war and we get them ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.