Comments
i have been having major damages to gear tooo. what is going on?
The bots cause damage
Bots are considered PvE apparently even though we fight the bots inside the battleground and day of battle steel is supposed to prevent gear damage from battleground fights.
Removed by user
Another event ruined - I for one will not be fighting in Arena on Battle Steel weekends as the introduction of gear damaging bots has rendered it, for AoH, meaningless and will only fight in ToH and 7B on future BS weekends also the pairings are rather unfair I was paired with a level 64 against a level 70 and level 68 bot and that was the last one I fought as I decided until DE fixes the balancing problem and gear damage not to bother again, DE please, please get this right
We'll be having a look, if you guys have saved any fights where you are certain you died to bots and got gear damage it would help.
Ihit I play on mobile so don't know how to save links or if I can, but was fighting only bots and getting gear damge and spent lots of gold on repairs and many more items almost broke as well. Please compensate.
Ihit,
It would have been really nice to be able to See the gear damage on fight links or Heaven's Voice announcements. I would like to know, as soon as possible, if bots are going to do PvP or PvE damage. This is such important information for deciding if HOP is worth it or not in arena!

Please talk to whoever you need to and ask them to put the gear damage announcements back. I don't see anyone at all posting that they appreciate this change; the opposite, everyone seems to want it back. And had we seen the gear damage wasn't supposed to happen with bots, then maybe some of us would have been quicker to report bugs (getting screenshots at the same time).
Oh, I thought the bots were considered PvE, so gear damage was supposed to happen, and did not report it. Similar to how you fight barbarians, you get valor, but if you die you still get gear damage. Wasn't sure it applied for Steel Day.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.