Bots break AoH?

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=57dc75ed-7c39-0401-53b0-52d353b841de that's my fight. unmounted and unbuffed but using red pots. I died while doing significantly less damage than I do in a usual fight.

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=57dc7395-7b8b-0401-6019-093adcdd03e2 mounted and buffed but consistently dies

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=57dc75ed-7c40-0401-13a3-60a750af43b2 a lvl 70 mounted, buffed, full sydian gear with torling axes barely survived with 47hp left due to lucky blocks

I assume that taking gear damage off and also including gold drops played a factor in adding bots to arena, however while I don't think arena should be easy since it is PvP after all, I think the bots are way overpowered.
Comments
i agree, the lvl 68 bots are stronger than lvl 70's full sydain gear unmounted... please help
Ironic123Bots break AoH?

I assume that taking gear damage off and also including gold drops played a factor in adding bots to arena, however while I don't think arena should be easy since it is PvP after all, I think the bots are way overpowered.

i got gear damage broke some items, i just don't show damage until something is almost broke
would also like to see kills on bots count towards weekly confron, maze quest kills and arena quest kills,
they are mostly harder to kill than real toons

edit,
would also like to use bc, and vig orbs on them too, if there staying this hard
Well, to be fair, aoh was already mostly broken. HowEVER, it's even more broken than it was. In addition, many noncashers and casual cashers will end up losing money on hop in aoh, as my witcher did. My zerk only got significant gains against other players. Against the bots, she'd have made more in a regular hop, without having to repair gear or use a mount, spikes and buffs. I haven't tried it yet, given what Nurse said earlier about hop not being as profitable to pallys as to zerks for same damage, I am certain I'd make more in an hour red bag on rachnis and no gear damage.
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=57ddfe81-da93-0401-9ba6-7a3e475fca9f It took all this (and I was mounted and buffed) just to barely kill the bot causing us to shortly die by the other players. These bots make it incredibly unbalanced.
So I will say that it is possible to win in AoH depending on the player to bot ratio. I and another teammate successfully won for a 3 win streak us 2 vs 1 player with 1 lvl..I think 54 bot. So it is possible to get wins if there is 1 or no bots. However in my experience if you face anything more than 1 bot you lose.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.