AOH HOP's not yielding same amount of gold for all

Hi

I wanted to address an issue that me and a lot of others have noticed. The amount of gold that a player earns in AOH on Hop is not the same for everyone. Apparently zerks are getting more gold than others, given same damage and even same valor earned.

Now if the damage is the same, then a win will get more gold compared to a loss, but this isnt the case here. Comparing stats between zerks and any other class, zerks are getting about 80% more gold.

Now either we are missing considering a component to getting gold in aoh on hop or there is problem with its functionality. Please advice
Comments
Just remember damage is semi-irrelevant stat to compare because it always has matter on who damage has been done against. Level and stat differences matter too.
IhitJust remember damage is semi-irrelevant stat to compare because it always has matter on who damage has been done against. Level and stat differences matter too.

so gold drop works just the same as valor is awarded
Ihit,

In aoh last night. I would do top damage for my team against a bunch of zerks (sigh...and that was only once in awhile) and most I could get was 5g - mostly 4g for a winning team. A zerk posted 8g. My reputations and ranks are almost in line with that player.

So what exactly are these deciding factors? Can we get a list and more detail?

The game is zerk heavy - it is discrimination against pallies ">

IhitJust remember damage is semi-irrelevant stat to compare because it always has matter on who damage has been done against. Level and stat differences matter too.

Thanks for your reply Ihit. But valor is the same "it always matter on who damage has been done against". So if the valor earned is same why not the gold?
ok several things im curious about.1) if it works the same as valor being gained = gold dropped, what about those of use that are valor capped 2) how in this fight ( i can provide the ling to you in PM if needed cause it wont let me post the link, just know they both did 28k damage) do piiiep (9.61g) and xxi (5.09g) have a 4g different and they have the same damage in a win. and 3) how can we even the playing field? cause ive talked to SEVERAL zerks and they are making 10g a fight, yet as a pally, even doing 30k damage in a fight and winning, most i have made is 5g
Game has always leaned towards Zerk being the best class for a lot of reasons. They are the damage dealers so in every event a zerk will always do better. They also produce more on hops because they are big damage. Its not really a surprise. So young players in game go zerk. it will benefit you the best in the long run. No other class really compares.
Shimora,

Granted they were different aoh times, but I did the same amount of damage - have the same level/rank and pretty much equal in all reputations yet the zerk made double what I did.

Looks like being a pally we get screwed by the game yet again. Hopefully they buy us a drink first.

Reaghnf,
"> why didn't you suggest this to me earlier? Slacker ">
Reaghnf,

This is not about the damage done ingame brother. Even at same damage, same valor earned and same battle outcome, zerks get more gold on hops
Dear mr Ihit,

care to explain? i had more buffs, and neither of us had gift of elder dragons.
06:45 Shimora » king joffrey: i made a total of 9g on my hop
06:45 king joffrey » Shimora: ouch i made 47
06:46 Shimora » king joffrey: i know, you are a zerk
06:52 king joffrey » Shimora: was getting 5g per win
06:52 Shimora » king joffrey: see thats what i dont understand, even when i wont i only got 2.8g
06:53 king joffrey » Shimora: no idea how they figure payouts
Ihit - Can we get any clarification on this too please?
Today I was in an arena with a clan mate and 2 others, all 4 of us were level 70, both my clannie and I had red bag and hop on.
I was on the winning side and received less than the person who was on the losing side even though both of us had the same total damage.
Something has to be wrong there surely?
It also rules out the theory that Zerks get more as I am Zerk and the clannie is Witcher.
Sheer speculation here, is it possible that damage totals in part have to do with classes? IOW, a zerk can hurt a pally easy, and generally has an even chance against another zerk, but against a witcher, perhaps the game takes that sort of thing into account...
Loot got reduced because mob in aoh is lower lvl than me
kingmp,

Please read my initial reply, your total stats of 4 players are different hence the difference in valor/gold etc...
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.