Blue gear... clan gear?

I see that blue gear can no longer be transferred (under 30 collections anyway) that sucks if you buy and sell it lol. I guess it also means that clan gear cant be transferred?

Comments
Do you play the game? Blue gears ARE transferable if you craft it under the profession tab with relics but if you buy the blue gear from the shop then the gear is not transferable.
you sure about that buddy? i do believe it has changed.... look around.

nothing in the shop.... nothing in AH....

I like the new upgrade system.... i like it more if all blue clan gear is dead. it will be great for the new players.

i know a lot of clans have lots of blue gear.... can you still move it in and out of the clan chest?

My bad, did not look at the new update crap cause I am not a low level lol. Blue gear is not transferable, but can be upgrade from green using relics I believe for low level. The same way blue gear can be upgrade from green using zikkar for high level.
ThisNsihT,
You can't get relics, sell relics, or build gear with relics now. Only option is to sell all the relics to game. You also can't list blue gear in AH anymore. The new plan is to have players pay gold to upgrade green gear into blue. It looks promising for new players to be able to get better gear faster. Blue level 6 reinforced axe can be upgrade to Blue level 32 axe, but now needs valor rank to do it. Not sure about upgrading after that yet. Will let you know when/if i upgrade Kat's green costume to blue.

The Leprichaun,
Clan gear appears to be bugged. But I did test with green clan gear and jewelry and it can be traded between clan mates and put back into chests. It's just the blue gear, that was already in use, seems to have been turned into non-transfer gear and can't be put back in chest or traded.

Kitty Kat,

"It's just the blue gear, that was already in use, seems to have been turned into non-transfer gear and can't be put back in chest or traded. "

I hope it stays that way. Too many young clan members and alts are running around all dolled up with blue clan gear. perhaps we will have more new players staying around with the new set up.
Hi, i also have a problem with this. I think this was implemented to minimize clan advantage at lower levels. However, i dont understand the logic around eliminating the blacksmith profession to create the gear with relics. Honestly, i dont know where all the toons will find enough green and blue dust to upgrade gear anyway. People enjoyed their cave runs for relics and now people will rarely go. I can go either way on the transferability of the blue gear, but my preference is to allow it. As mentioned above, ppl use proceeds from the sale to scrounge enough gold to exchange for reals to purchase purple gear. This will be much harder now for all toons unfortunately. Either way, please bring back the blacksmith professions to allow toons to create gear with relics! Thank you!
The SlothHi, i also have a problem with this. I think this was implemented to minimize clan advantage at lower levels. However, i dont understand the logic around eliminating the blacksmith profession to create the gear with relics. Honestly, i dont know where all the toons will find enough green and blue dust to upgrade gear anyway. People enjoyed their cave runs for relics and now people will rarely go. I can go either way on the transferability of the blue gear, but my preference is to allow it. As mentioned above, ppl use proceeds from the sale to scrounge enough gold to exchange for reals to purchase purple gear. This will be much harder now for all toons unfortunately. Either way, please bring back the blacksmith professions to allow toons to create gear with relics! Thank you!

Agreed, this is another bad change
Hm - Can someone clarify for me please.
So existing blue clan gear, that we either paid reals for (if we made it from relics) or spent a lot of Gold (if bought from AH) will that become useless as soon as people who have it on grow out of it?
I actually think that could be illegal to take something away from people who have paid reals for isn't it?
Ihit please can you confirm this?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.