Equipment damage not showing after battles

Any word yet on why equipment damage is not being shown any more after PvP battles? It's tough to gauge how equipment is doing without the reports. It's not showing on computers or iPad app that I know of. I know a coupoemfolksmthat went through war yesterday thinking there was no damage. But I started tracking mine and it is happening. Myou only get a screen report though if something fully breaks. Mthanks
Comments
Can we please have this fixed at the earliest.. I have repaired 5 purple equipment yesterday alone... Had no idea it was coming. Please
Edit: This is intended - there will no longer be long long message about every single loss of durability, however if any piece of equipment breaks for you - you'll still receive a message about that.

Feel free to discuss.
Ihit,
I'd rather see the message. It was easier to tell what was 'close' to breaking rather than having to hover over every piece after every battle.
Ihit,

+1 on showing all damage in channel.
if you want to not show constant messages maybe only show the gear that is below like 5 or 10 durability, and if its over that dont show it
After some consideration and BurialSphinx suggestion
Now you should get durability message when it's around 3/below that i believe.

Ihit,
I take my gear off dragon and mount, often. Generally speaking, the first pop up warning me of damage is when I remember to remove the gear. Without the gear damage warning on the first fight, I could end up doing most of a HoP before realizing that I had forgotten to take off a bag. I would rather see all damage, at least on the fight link, even if heaven's voice doesn't announce.
Nope, Don't like this at all. Have charms of durability on for arena time, but have absolutely no way of knowing if they are working without checking gear, every single fight. Please Please give us either the combat pop-up list at the bottom of the summary or the Heaven's Voice announcement back. Please don't tell me that I should just 'trust' that the charms are working, have reported far too many bugs to 'trust' this game.
Thank You.
I understand the desire to reduce message flow. But in this case you are removing something we all find very useful. Please put things back the way they were
Make it an option, the wheel next to the name of chat could contain two extra options:
1. Elaborate equipment damage
2. Non-elaborate equipment damage

Then we can choose which one we want
Cindarella,
You fail to understand that ihit and administration do not want players to choose. They looked at database and know people like to undress their dragon and/or themselves when in combat. Storm Kat mentioned she like to do that and sometimes she assume she is undress but in actuality she is not. The gear get damaged but she assume her gear got no damage cause she assume she/her dragon is commando until she get the message of gear broke. It is something for profit tend to do more and more. Sorry ihit for spilling the beans.
Gear damage is fundamental to the game. If you don't report it remove damage entirely. Personally I view this as dishonesty on the part of the admins. A newbie comes into the game and get blindsided by expenses he's never planned for nor made aware because the messages were felt too long by the admins. I get bombarded by messages constantly telling to hookup with DE on Facebook... remove those messages. Do the honest and just thing and put the damage messages back.
Any word on if this is changing?
I would love to know what possible reason there would be to remove the messages? There was already the option to hide them if they bother a player. The only thing I can think of is that you have increased the damage rates and wish to hide them from us. Is this the case?
If so I would much prefer you to come out and tell us, rather than just secretly do it.
If not please give us the option to see them.
Show us all damage to armor
Please show us the damage.

In Ship Battles - I believe there is no gear damage at all, yet people are still sailing naked. This makes no sense, unless there is damage and I have just not seen it!!!! Please Please give us the information back, Please.
Agree, please show us damage.:)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.