New Balaar's Canyon was messed up

">">"> The new Canyon. Thank You Admin! "> Great update, and much appreciated. - Original post

Now - ">">">">"> My Adan rep plans are ruined!
Comments
Done very funny quest with the new canyon I no longer get. just want a little fighting since
Spoke to wilma in game. After she completed the quest, the new Canyon closed, therefore she cannot keep grinding. Anyone else over level 50 completed the quest yet?
I did complete it but I haven't claimed the reward yet so I still can get into the new portal.
Not completed the quest, but have enough crystals. Cannot get back to Balaar's Canyon for more
no large may more reputations collect adan, no one may be the abuser canyon is tight

Stormie I warned you
wilma1965,
I did NOT hand in the quest. It's just gone :(

Handed it in now cuz I don't want some other stupid bug to ruin my chances of handing in the quest. Can still hit the mobs in Ruins of K for a few more, but this is crazy. We will never get the 180,000 the game needs if noone over level 50 can get more than 125.
23:04 Lady Spirit Hawke: Players over level 50, please report your shaab issues to DEs facebook page for resolution. Thank you.

and changed the title of my post. Ugh!
i need wait like 10 sec after the kill. i have black screen loading.
Unfortunately, there is again a Schaab without molester the event died this time.
To be molesters need elite. as if you can not reach

Love operators let you think of something fast. botched her have got hold
this information to the canyon, I just got on facebook:

Dragon Eternity
11:16
Dragon Eternity
Hello! Thank you for your message, the issue will be fixed in 15 minutes!

So the hope dies last love players and friends let's see
wilma1965Unfortunately, there is again a Schaab without molester the event died this time.
To be molesters need elite. as if you can not reach

Love operators let you think of something fast. botched her have got hold

there are plenty of defilers already thats not the problem the elite defilers outside canyon give the defiler buff as well
Sorry for the inconvenience! Baalar's Canyon is now available throughout the whole Dragon Blood phase.
still cannot see it
ok i'm in now...had to complete the quest first
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.