Day of Ruthless Fury part 2 bug

Got a small problem with the respawn of day of ruthless fury. I completed the quest and got my chests and another 24 hour quest. Went back into Seven Bridges and started my next round. Used a bc sphere in the first fight and cursed player Laker. BC spheres aren' supposed to cause curses while ruthless fury in effect. I can't remember if there is supposed to be an affect from RF but I did not get one when it respawned. It was only 31 silver to heal but I should not need to heal folks till the quest expires again or I manage to respawn it a third time. Any clue why I can curse in bags?

Thanks
Comments
Major Ursa,
Curses won't stick only while the main event is on. The banner at the top of the screen will have the accurate timing. For your personal quest, you can get the kills and damage from wins, but you can also now curse people. Been this way for as long as I can remember.
I can't argue that it has always been that way,mbut the quest including the follow on quest specifically says bone crushers spheres don't curse.
Major Ursa,

I think you mistaken the Ruthless Fury event. The event last for a little over 1 day, and that is set in stone. The recurring quest you got is a reward for finishing the quest and claiming the chest. You can still do the quest like a normal quest but the Ruthless Fury event rules does not apply to the recurring quest time limit of 24 hours.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.