Spheres of summer passion from Tarla Sirayen

20:01 Heaven's Voice: You have purchased: Spheres of summer passion (1 pcs). Spent: 3g. When i opened it I got nothing, can you refund my 3g
Comments
Same here. 21:19 Heaven's Voice: You have purchased: Sphere of Summer Passion (4 pcs). Spent: 4.00.
same here please refund me my 6gold
just tried and same thing. out 3 gold and ot nothen for it
Same here ??? Purchased 10 have opened 4 ...nothing and do not get the secondary orb for raffle either?
Today's spheres aren't working... nothing from my 10 either
Due to this inconvenience, everybody on the server should get 3 free spheres. Should, but probably wont...
Touch of Malice,

Guardians can track purchases...only refund the people that bought spheres. Plus many people bought more than 3 spheres.
Guardians can track purchases...only refund the people that bought spheres. Plus many people bought more than 3 spheres. Not guards admin and up can
midnite98,

true lol
I bought 6 but only used one. Missed the word they weren't working as I was in razed fort for three hours. Why haven't they suspended sales till they get them fixed? I like the raffle..... But I would rather wait a day than lose reals if they don't work.
i did not even get sphere
I also bought 27 with reals. Lit 9 before I realized it was doing nothing. Please fix
I bought 21 spheres for 21 reals and got nothing please fix or refund quickly
Already investigating, don't worry you won't be losing anything for gold or reals you've spent.

Edit: Everyone who bought and opened empty spheres have those spheres in their inventory again and you're free to open them! All new spheres will also be working just fine now.
many thanks for the uncomplicated solution; the a few things in there were no one needs is a matter of taste .......">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.