rf17

00:43 » Sir Gazza: mien rf17 got mad that some other guy joined my clan now he is pissed like a wife n husband prob n im stuck in the middle i dont play childish games but he saying i have to or else mien idk about some
that is just sad bcing a player cause he let someone join his clan u dont like your a joke
what is your problem who joins what clan why bc someone way lower than you. seems you forget how it felt to get your ass kicked... oh that is right, it still happens.
bcing players way lower is just pathetic
Comments
I wouldn't put too much stock in what other people do or say. As my daddy says, it can only bother you if you let it control you. Or something like that :)
">">
Leane,
My granddaddy said, u have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and no one can take it away from u. U however can give it away to them by letting it affect ur decisions. Do not forget what my grand bear whom smokes say, only u can prevent forest fires so be careful this summer.
Sir Gazza,
what are you talking about?
Sir Gazza[...]bcing players way lower is just pathetic
"Old ninth" did this to me when I was small. I did this to "new ninth" (pre-Aer merge) when I grew up. "New new ninth" (post-Aer merge + a lot of time to grow) does this to us now that they've grown up. Seems to be the nature of things.
TrongsterSir Gazza[...]bcing players way lower is just pathetic
"Old ninth" did this to me when I was small. I did this to "new ninth" (pre-Aer merge) when I grew up. "New new ninth" (post-Aer merge + a lot of time to grow) does this to us now that they've grown up. Seems to be the nature of things.

When did we merge with Ær... i must have missed a lot.
Floghdraki,
I'm from AER
Merge happened Jan 2015
Kitty Kat,

Wow..never woulda guessed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.