Comments
Look into a gathering profession. Jaw bones from hunting or skild from fishing tend to sell well. Also consider crafting lesser pots of life and lesser pots of elixir. Both of these should also sell well.

Killing mobs and questing is a certain way to make gold, but you'll make tons of experience points at the same time. It can be a challenge to make enough gold to get your gear to keep up with your level.

Some play the auction house, trying to buy low and sell high.

Can even go so far as killing the level 2 beasts as a hunter, collecting the ham, and selling it. Slow going but almost no experience.

Can do recurring protector quests and sell the collection pieces.

There are more options, I know I'm missing something key here... others might help. Too tired I'll edit this comment if I think of it.
Trong, I wanna ask you another question. Which is generally more profitable at the lowest tier—hunting for jaw bones or prospectin for coal?
Floghdraki,
Hunting. You can get sparks drops from traps as well as the pieces from carving.
Coal sells cheap, is super easy to get, and therefore in lower demand.
Storm KatFloghdraki,
Hunting. You can get sparks drops from traps as well as the pieces from carving.
Coal sells cheap, is super easy to get, and therefore in lower demand.

Most interesting theory.
Aside from prospecting, I do believe that hunting would help me make money.
Regrettably, I can't hunt because I'm often out of the house for a while so my traps would rot.
Could I also get some advice on how to join a clan?
Understandably, it's hard, but I feel like I could contribute since I know how to profit off of trading and crafting.
Sincerest thanks for your time guys. It's been a while since I laid my old account to rest.

Floghdraki,
You seem familiar... jab jab jab :D
LeaneFloghdraki,
You seem familiar... jab jab jab :D

Lol, i'm proud of that hidden message
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.