AoH

I can't win in AoH, no matter how I try besides my good equipment. What I must use or equip?
Comments
Kunyka,
Your gear has no marks in it.
You don't have a blue belt (dragoneternity.com/entity/item/4181.html#cP=1) so many of your opponents have advantages over you.

My Advice - go to Duel of Truth and work on your Valor to get the belt. You get no gear damage there, and can learn a lot about class advantages and which marks to get for your gear.

If you want non-gear related bonuses, buy buffs. (Ancient Temple for Altar temple buffs, Get Gladiator rep for better balms, Food buffs from AH or find cook friends). And use the best pots available.

Good Luck!

Thank you. Just I put 4000 damage as minimum, but it gives no effect, and even often happens when even mate couldn't win after I lost...
Kunyka,
In your bracket, many will either have Clan Gear or Cashing advantages. I have no issues with your clan, but they are not active in wars, and obviously do not have gear for you to use. (You might want to check with your leader on that, maybe someone inactive is hoarding the gear). You could talk to other people in your bracket about other clans that may have better gear, or people willing to make marks for you (I am biased and recommend Inferno Legacy).
How it will help?
Kunyka,
Looking at the people currently in the top of your bracket:
dragoneternity.com/rating/battlerating/

1st place - 5 pieces of Blue Gear - clanned.
2nd place - 6 pieces of Blue Gear - bought from shop for reals.

If you want better gear without cashing, try asking your clan (or other clans). If you are willing to work for it, go to Skrag Cave and collect the pieces to make your own or save money to buy pre-made from auction house.

But, I understand it's not gear you want advice on? Check out buffing from Ancient Temple as my first suggestion, with food and balms, and using your best pots. Hopefully that will let you feel a bit stronger and help you get your valor faster.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.