New Book suggestion time!

So finished the Glass throne series.. it was meh. I wouldn't recommend it. So I need new series to read. I don't mind single books but I will always prefer series... I'm good with any type... Fantasy, history, murder & mystery and etc... AND go (thank you in advanced.)">
Comments
Well guess i wont bother downloading that series. Try the Godling Chronicles or one can always go back to the classical Dragonlance series
I've been reading Kathy Reichs in English for some time now, and her novels are splendid! If you know the tv series Bones, then you should know these books...it's the same main character.
Another good series is J. R. R. Tolkien...Hobbit etc. as you're well aware, it's fantasy
anything with Terry Pratchett. Another if you like fantasy would be R,A Salvatore i prefer the drizzt (dark elf) series. Oh if your into the werewolf vamp stories theres a series by laurel k Hamilton (Anita Blake series) also another take of werewolves would be by Patricia Briggs (mercy thompson series).
Rebecca Fiztpatric isnt half bad for fantasy ( if you like romance books try the Hush, Hush series) .... or try the Nightshade series (though i cant recall the authors name... I can give details on the cover of the book though) and if you want a futuristic series there is always Matched (again cant recall the author... ) if you want all the names of the books in each series i know those aswell, these are only the begining books.
You started reading the Shannara series didn't you....you have been awfully quiet ">
Nurse Ratched,
they made a show about that and it wasnt terrible ... it wasnt amazing but it wasnt terrible..
Nurse Ratched,
Lol a break to read a book sounds nice. I haven't had the time. Life has been roller coaster this past week.

Ty all for the suggestions I will look into them. If anyone else is looking I usually go through 2-3 books a month.
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="f"]midnite98:[/QNAMEF]
Lol....no it was not that bad at all....I read the books years ago. Plus I didnt mind seeing Crixus from Spartacus as Allanon ;)

[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]Reaghnf:[/QNAMEF]
Who you kidding doc....I know you take breaks all the time! Isn't that what you all do ">
O.o i can suggest more books... middy loves books and music. im always reading and annoying my neighbors with music
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.