silence!!!

00:46 Breem ApThrall » Zalex Jr: dont look for groups in main chat, please use the lfg channel
00:47 Nuada Airgetlam » Breem ApThrall: did you become a guardian ?
00:47 Heaven's Voice: A Curse of Silence has been placed on you. You are not allowed to write in chat for another 14 min. 28 sec.. Reason: 00:46 Zalex Jr: anyone want to group up for abyss quest?
00:47 Heaven's Voice: A Curse of Silence has been
00:47 Breem ApThrall » Nuada Airgetlam: nah, just tryin to warn him
00:47 Breem ApThrall » Nuada Airgetlam: you and i both know what lookin for a group in main will get you
00:48 Nuada Airgetlam » Breem ApThrall: we've watched it happen enough

ok... 15 minutes for an honest mistake is a little much... even if someone wanted to group with me now I will not have the time... ty for being a pain in the @$$ because I forgot to hit that very little brown button because my group search tab and main chat tab are the same! I am normally on for less than 5 seconds for logins or maybe a little garugg hunting if I got the time! so guess what... suck it Breem ApThrall for muting me instead of pm me asking me to use group chat next time! mute me all you want now... mute me for a week if you like because I am only going to be doing logins if that!

btw... if he did not mute me I was going to pm him such info I am putting here! It been over a year sense I used anything but clan or in group chat... or maybe combat... 3 months sense trade I think...
Comments
You've been playing long enough to know that DE Mods don't make exceptions for "little mistakes"
Also, this should be in the Guardians section of Forums. As you are complaining about the silence punishment cast upon you.
Both posts by Sir_Nite are correct however we usually will make exceptions for minor mistakes except for when player has been playing for long time and should know the rules by now.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.