Loading maps

Recently with garuug i couldnt seem to get certain maps to load (ie. Cape Wyvern, Gates of Gandor) and this caused me to no longer be able to continue his quest... Anyone else having these issues? It is not working for any of my characters.
Comments
I never had this problem on phone before, and trying to refresh only made it worse.. nothing would load, it would just show what ever map I currently left w/o any mobs... and in a side note... WHY DE?!!! Why did you screw with the layout of mobile players? It was so nice before
14:41 Heaven's Voice: Garuug the Grabber managed to hide all his treasures, leaving you with a hole-ridden bag, which turned to dust the moment you picked it up.

I hate to make this request, but could you please consider giving extra time per fight? Just to accommodate these darn black screen 'crashes'. It's taking over 2 minutes to load locations, leaving almost no time to kill garuug.
Thats if you can even get the screen to load.. Ive waited 45 min and still got stuck with a blackscreen
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.