BCing for confrontation

I'd like to call this the Vedmak rule - yes, i'm calling you out for BCing my hunter 20 levels below you.

The BC rules I think are fair, you start losing valor after BCing the same toon over and over. Additionally, the odds of getting rep go down based on the number of levels below the attacker (I think this is around 5 or 6).

I think the same rules should apply to the player's confrontation score.. A player should not be awarded confrontation BCing people below you period.. This is not very fair and is likely causing new players to quit - something that will end this game. I could win confrontation every week BCing lvl 6s all day long.. pretty wasteful use of reals of course. Spend 100r to win 20rs

Vedmak of course is pretty stupid in this case.. uses a blue sphere he can't heal without a chance to get bc rep only so he can get a point or 2 to his confrontation score - why not use a grey sphere.. its cheaper... but i digress.. This was not the point of me writing
Comments
I completely agree. In fact, alts should not count at all!!
i think bcing for confrontation is the wrong phrase, seeing as vedmak is nowhere near winning it lol. But.....I think alts are what are ruining this game overall and i have seen this before. So yes, letting it count toward confront is ridiculous.
AngryHacker,
the better color-the more points,so use grey unprofitable, points and so give less , it all depends on the level
Bo-Bo,
Did not know that the sphere color would change the number of points.

Can this be confirmed? ">
Trufflesi think bcing for confrontation is the wrong phrase, seeing as vedmak is nowhere near winning it lol. But.....I think alts are what are ruining this game overall and i have seen this before. So yes, letting it count toward confront is ridiculous.

i didn't even check the confrontation leaderboard.. i just assumed as it was 30 min till confrontation end. If he wasn't trying to get on the leaderboard, and has zero chance earning bc rep against a much smaller toon, then i have no idea what he was doing :)

And to be clear, he wasn't bc-ing his own toon - not only should that not give confrontation but leads to the attacker being shackled. I think people should be able to have alts - would be really hard crafting if you didn't
Storm Kat,
test to help
Fighting someone 20 levels below doesn't boost your conf really. Winning a fight will get you a point. But conf points comes with killing someone your level or above. But you kill a sydian miner you get 1 conf point (Fyi). Color of sphere is insignificant storm and bobo. That only matters for your BC rep. Nothing more.

Think the point system works 1 point for win... 1 point for each kill of a player around your level. Think the lower the level the less likely you get a point. While at the same time the higher the level you are almost guarantee a point. Been a long time since i ran at conf. Don't care too much about it. But I do know the sphere makes absolutely no difference.
To be clear, i am not against alts. People need them for gathering. But they should be non-player alts. No fighting, not in clans, no bcing them, not on islands.... let them gather only.
LOL i play alone, not have alts and hate them so much too, but if i bc them, so i need this for any. In that moment i was do achivment for blue bc and for me dont mater its small or higher alt!!! In my bracket and with this not liken rules for bc and needed to heal, i cant take bc rep only in day of fury!!!---I need close play, because all alts need leave?">. When i bc for points i use only grey shpere(if they small), with mine lvl I use all time red, so stop play alts, and all be good). SRY for my english, its hard for me, in russian we can speak more easy((.
vedmak1984,
Your response is clear and makes sense. Good luck with the achievement.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.