thinking about playing this game but I don't know

Hi all,
I'm new to dragon eternity and at first it seems like a good browser fantasy game, something I can play when my other games are not working or on maintenance. So far I am likeing this game for the most part. My baby character is lvl 10 and I've been working on grinding out the green set of gear for her along with doing her hunting profession. But something that I'm not liking and may discourage me from playing this game is being randomly attacked by characters higher lvl than my character on the open world map. Just now I got attacked by a lvl 15 character ._. Obviously I would have no chance in winning such a fight. I do not appreciate that kind of pking. I'm not against pvp and I like the pvp in the arena. I just don't like being pked on the open world map by characters I have no chance against with the resulting debuff after my character's death.

Any suggestions for improving my gaming experience here?

thank you
Comments
There is a thingy that you can buy cheap and you get 24 hours protection against any attacks however it has some drawbacks, you cannot go into arena with it, etc.
you can use that when you dont plan to do arena.
other than that i suggest you stay in the location "square of storms" which some kind of safe haven where you cannot be attacked
Okay I think I found the name of the item to be "Simple Sphere of Protection," but how do I obtain one? Under my character's power up menu there is just a search option. I tried looking in the shop and didn't find it there. When I hover my mouse over the item icon it shows a price of over 1 gold each which is still a little steep for my character currently. She only has 72 silver atm. Is that the protective item you were talking about?

Also are there any true heal spells in this game? Wave is a reliable but very small heal. Whip of Chaos restores more but that only happens occasionally. I seem to be relying on elixirs more to restore health during battles but my stash of elixirs won't last forever and my belt doesn't hold that many. Also it would be nice to be able to heal allies during battles. I have lost a few arena battles because my allies would fall first.
Hi Teysha,
I refer to "Aura of peacefullness" you can find it in Professions ->Blacksmith->Spheres of protection and peacefullness.

Healing is done with elixirs. When your belt is out, you cannot heal and eventually die, or you win the battle. Remember the opponents have a belt just like you.
If your stash is finished you have to buy more or craft some using Professions->Alchemy
I suggest do not go in arenas and such unless you are ready for it (have enough high quality elixir, improve gear for your level with the best you can find, etc).
Mean while just focus on making money,
Hi Teysha,
I refer to "Aura of peacefullness" you can find it in Professions ->Blacksmith->Spheres of protection and peacefullness.

Healing is done with elixirs. When your belt is out, you cannot heal and eventually die, or you win the battle. Remember the opponents have a belt just like you.
If your stash is finished you have to buy more or craft some using Professions->Alchemy
I suggest do not go in arenas and such unless you are ready for it (have enough high quality elixir, improve gear for your level with the best you can find, etc).
Mean while just focus on making money,
i find it okay if i cant heal enemy cant either
ty pearls for your suggestions and I believe you are right about not going into the arena at my lvl. Arena wouldn't be bad if gear didn't get damaged from a loss. For now those repairs are too costly lol. I found out today gear makes a huge difference in the arena. My character in her partial green set had no chance against those in blue gear or better.
Teysha,
U are taking advice from ninth? Valor is the most single important thing in DE! Let me start by saying that pearls is correct, u need to go to arena with the mindset of winning. U need the best everything or else u are setting urself up for failure. U will be behind in valor relative to level if u don't start arena ASAP and have to relay on medallion. Blame admin for this double edge sword dam if u do and dam if u don't thingy. DE was about to limit clan members to 15-20 members so the lower levels can play relatively fair. U are in the outside looking in and most people in ur shoes will eventually quit.
Teyshaty pearls for your suggestions and I believe you are right about not going into the arena at my lvl. Arena wouldn't be bad if gear didn't get damaged from a loss. For now those repairs are too costly lol. I found out today gear makes a huge difference in the arena. My character in her partial green set had no chance against those in blue gear or better.
It;s not about "not going in arena at my level" its about "not going in arena if im not prepared for my level". If you level up more, you will fight stronger players, of higher level, so the circle of losing in arenas won't stop. You have to be somehow stronger, and not level up in the same time.
Hi
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.