Ruthless Fury - Revert all changes!

I know this has been mentioned before, but im going to mention it again.

DE has ruined a perfectly good event. Im a pretty old player (2012) and honestly, I really enjoyed the old Ruthless, not the team oriented waste of time it has become. Basically, if you don't get a good team you can beat quest more than 2 or 3 times. In the old times some people could double or even triple it. It may have arenas on for most brackets when it comes around, but simply, you put in way more than you get out.

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!

Back to when you didnt have to win for damage to count, whats the point of buffing up and doing 5k damage only to lose and have it not count towards anything besides a few achievements?

-Dusk-
Comments
I agree I've been playing since 2012 and it was way better what's the point of breaking your gear for free?
i agree im a 2012 as well
Aye! 2013-ish. I agree.
I'm mixed feelings on this. So yes I would like it better if it went damage only and not win and damage, but at the same time that would make the event very easy. So I would say if they were ever to switch it, it would have to be double the damage or something along those lines to compensate. Otherwise a lot of the gamers would just "farm" caskets like crazy. There would be no challenge to it.
Reaghnf,
Yeah, thats a good idea, double the damage..
This was literally made to make us spend more, as if you have to win for it, you will spend more to try to make sure you will win. Pure example of a grab for money
This is a great post, I have been saying this to Bubba, the changes killed the event
MTDill,
"> get bubba to post here ">
Completely agree. Please change it back
Yeah, there is no point in going full on buying buffs, only to get one casket, get 5k damage every fight (high in my bracket) and then lose, and have it count towards nothing.....

Ihit
Any thoughts?
bump
Some said they changed it to make more money? Well that will probably the answer to why they won't change it back. When I started DE I had a couple other game a spent a little money on. Today I have a few other games I spend more money on, but much less here now. Why?

Because the admins here don't listen to their players where other games they do a much better job. I've seen many come and go on this game here and frankly I am not surprised
bump
scandelnavia,

Don't be silly. It was changed to take an effort instead of doing anything with any gear as you must win battles. The changes that happened ages ago to ruthless fury won't be reverted.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.