Coal + Quartz not showing

Got me coal and quartz from pond and grand...then went to bridges and collected the one mine I had in bridges and all was well...till I checked backpack no coal and only 116 quartz
Comments
Kat
Jan 18, 19:52

Just picked up my ores at Outskirts of Fort Giard I have 1 col, 3 quartz, and an amethyst mine.16:51 Heaven's Voice: Received: Coal (203 pcs).16:51 Heaven's Voice: Received: Quartz (116 pcs).16:51 Heaven's Voice: Received: Quartz (182 pcs).16:51 Heaven's Voice: Received: Quartz (203 pcs).Where did my Amethyst go? It is not in my backpack.

Extra uid: 3966201; username: Storm Kat; level: 70; flashplayer: MAC 20,0,0,267, PlugIn; client: Google Pepper, Mac OS 10.11.2; time: Mon Jan 18 10:52:48 GMT-0600 2016
-------------------------

Pavel Lensky (Game Insight Support)
Jan 20, 18:12

You have transferred the amethyst to the clan chest.

Sincerely,
Pavel Lensky
Your Support Team

----------------------------

To: Game Insight Support

Why did heavens voice not announce?
Just confirmed with clan book keeping. Deposit in cc done at 13;43 on the 18th was a deposit of 74 amethyst. My issue happened at 16:50. Please investigate further

-----------------------
Hi Kat,

This is Pavel from Game Insight Support Team again! I am writing you to ask if my further assistance is still required in regard to your initial request (#7304687).

If you haven't received my email so far, please check your Spam folder. Sometimes it happens to fall there. In any case, I am resending my last email and I would like to remind you that I am at your disposal any time.

We would really appreciate that if you have further questions, you could reply to this email in the next few days otherwise your request will get closed automatically.

Here is a reminder of the last email sent:
Pavel Lensky (Game Insight Support)
Jan 25, 17:24

Thank you for the information given!

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time.

Sincerely,
Pavel
Game Insight Support Team
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.