Getting Attacked repeatedly

I keep getting attacked by a particular player who calls me "Kish" and "B L U" I dont know what this player wants or needs, or why they continue to attack me. Any suggestions would be nice
">
Comments
You should ask someone how to survive because you aren't/weren't the only one continually BCd in this game.
*SIGH*

RF_1719
30/08/2012 23:15
Continually bc'd by Hellchick

Getting continually bc'd by Hellchick. Have asked why and no reason given why picking on a player several levels below which would surely be boosting. Only answer that bc is part of the game. Appreciate that bc is part of the game but consistently by a player of a much higher level? Seemes to be boosting as I was healed immediately after bc that I would be healed by a lvl 50 ravensnik as part of agreement with hellchick as they are working on boosting bc level. this is coordination between players surely. Have told hellchick I will not fight back and waste pots etc during bc, but it continues. Then get threatened that I will get shackled for not fighting back. I am not the one fixing the fight with other players and boosting by bcing lower lvl players.
Sphere of peacefulness if you aren't ready for pvp protects you from any attacks for 24 hours. Player is not breaking any rules.
-Wexton-,
One quick look at RF should encourage you to keep playing. From someone bc'd non-stop in 2012 to one of the shiniest characters in game. Get your 1k Hero of the Empire rep and many options will open for immunity and other protections. Joining a clan can also help. Good Luck!
-Wexton-,
Also you need to spends lots of money to be like RF. Hope the Bank account is huge.
Storm Kat,
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to get rep
Bantha,

Amuses me how he was crying about it, all to end up doing the same thing and more.

HellChick is clearly the MVP here.

Storm Kat

Does shiniest characters mean that after losing a war they bc a level 27?? I call that sad. people should not gain anything by bcing someone outside of their bracket. I have long said bc and confrontation points should only be gained by attacks within your bracket. And attacking alts of any kind should not be allowed. The game should make alts only "farmer" enabled. They can mine, farm, hunt, fish. No bcing them.
Storm Kat

Does shiniest characters mean that after losing a war they bc a level 27?? I call that sad. people should not gain anything by bcing someone outside of their bracket. I have long said bc and confrontation points should only be gained by attacks within your bracket. And attacking alts of any kind should not be allowed. The game should make alts only "farmer" enabled. They can mine, farm, hunt, fish. No bcing them.
Amherst
Does shiniest characters mean that after losing a war they bc a level 27??
Not sure what one has to do with the other ....... and will no longer share any words with you about the actions done by, or against, Ninth.

The game should make alts only "farmer" enabled. Making alts obvious with a different color name, or something similar, has been requested many times. I am not sure it would be a good idea to turn off bc'ing of them though, I have 2 alts that fight and farm, many people do. It would be less fun to play them if I wasn't able to log them on and bc people with them, instead of my main, once in a while. ">
AmherstStorm Kat

in practice you dont gain anything from bcing people out of your backet/several level below you as the chance to receive bc rep and the amount of conf points diminish with higher level difference which ends up practically never gaining an rep for 15lvl plus under you, even a level 61 as a level 70 doesnt yield much bc rep even they are in the same bracket
You should not gain anything from bcing an alt. It really should be just a toon for gathering. You may (for a price) elect to set a toon as your primary and then use to fight. Would stop all this bc my alt to gain rep and confrontation points.
I like the idea of no confrontation gained when they are outside of your bracket in PvP.
Rubido,
a lvl 52 may bc a lvl 51 and they are not that different but they r on different brackets and conf recieved by bcing some1 5lvls lower than u is almost zero or one so it is not gonna make a big difference the current conf point system's real problem is on arena fights in which u can't get any points even if u do a damn amount of dmg and lose
a_prince.... u can't get any points even if u do a damn amount of dmg and lose That is a good point. One way to fix confrontation would be to award points based on all PvP damage. Attacking a low level and getting almost no damage would therefore become useless.
Does not seem to stop RF from hitting a person 19 levels below him whil that person is on hours of prosperity. Classy dude.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.