Birthday Suit

So I have had this discussion a few times of late. More a question for Ihit. When naked fighting monsters and someone Bonecrushes you and you don't know its coming can you be schackled?

I've been told one way from you and I know you have said differently to other players. I would like a answer.

Also if I go back to keep doing what I was doing with monsters and that individual keeps attacking then will you schackle them even though I have no intention of trying to fight them because I am trying to do something for me? Not to benefit them.
Comments
I would also like to ask for clarification on - Is it the bc'ers responsibility to check for gear before attacking?
Many are happy to hit naked characters if they can find them, but wouldn't that be against the rules?
What about if they're intentionally naked knowing you will likely bc them (since they are on location to hex you)?
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=569d9ae8-ef80-0203-e110-4bb8a7d070ae

Yes WarGecko, show us your barechested bravery.
Now on topic: One may not bc you when your health is extremely low. With that in mind, you can minimize your chances of being bc'ed naked by:
1) Getting naked then very quickly starting mob fight
2) Starting next fight quickly while health low
3) Getting dressed quickly after last fight

But there would still be a chance.
TrongsterWhat about if they're intentionally naked knowing you will likely bc them (since they are on location to hex you)?

Nah. Just finished doing fist fight and iron ring... I'm sure you noted the pally amulet. (or can your bot not quite class evaluate yet?) Had I realized you'd stopped hiding from lodog and amherst and harley and pearls and scandel and and and and... (lol, you sure do get your ass kicked a lot, don't you? karma's a bitch... ) for the evening and had your permanent immunity sphere off, I'd have paid more attention to preparing.

Nice try though.
ReaghnfBirthday Suit
So I have had this discussion a few times of late. More a question for Ihit. When naked fighting monsters and someone Bonecrushes you and you don't know its coming can you be schackled?

I've been told one way from you and I know you have said differently to other players. I would like a answer.

Also if I go back to keep doing what I was doing with monsters and that individual keeps attacking then will you schackle them even though I have no intention of trying to fight them because I am trying to do something for me? Not to benefit them.

Clarification we've gotten in the past is once = fine, back to back = not fine.
WarGeckoTrongsterWhat about if they're intentionally naked knowing you will likely bc them (since they are on location to hex you)?

Nah. Just finished doing fist fight and iron ring... I'm sure you noted the pally amulet. (or can your bot not quite class evaluate yet?) Had I realized you'd stopped hiding from lodog and amherst and harley and pearls and scandel and and and and... (lol, you sure do get your ass kicked a lot, don't you? karma's a bitch... ) for the evening and had your permanent immunity sphere off, I'd have paid more attention to preparing.

Nice try though.

And about last night...

pearls joined ranchi on my red bag and failed to my blue pots:
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=569ca36b-6da1-0403-1dec-e297af5f5145

pearls mounted, brought a mounted friend and still failed 2 vs 1:
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=569cf161-873a-0101-5725-60a9b3ab691a

The link no longer valid but you know the truth... The day of Suspira's death... I bc you at Stiletto Rock, you panic, vedmak1984 joins and locks it so you have 2 vs 1 (9th never wants a fair fight)... Then you still fail. I always love the 2-vs-1-lock-and-fail.

Keep living in your fact-free zone.
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="m"]Reaghnf:[/QNAMEF]Birthday Suit

(snowman) it is 0 degrees F in my neck of the woods......PUT SOME CLOTHES ON! For pete's sake people....you will all catch yourself a cold

and...i think gecko is correct. First time is fine...second time bad bad bad.....
yes you can because when i stopped playing and had my gear off i was getting bcd all the time and because i kept going back to the same spot and the same person kept hitting me i was shackled
Bones420,
See in my mind and if you got schackled so should the first Person who repeat attack you because if you are guilty of helping them level then they are guilty of power leveling as well. Power leveling is done by two people and should never just be one schackle. So I think if admins schackle the birthday suit player they should also schackle the attacker. To the usual response of "bc is just part of the game." I would say just being able to use your dragon is also just part of the game. Neither is against game policy when done independently. So if you ok the repeat attacker, logically you should allow the player to use their dragon even if the attacker keeps going back again and again. Or schackle them both for repeat attacks, but not for just one attack as it currently stands.
ReaghnfBones420,
See in my mind and if you got schackled so should the first Person who repeat attack you because if you are guilty of helping them level then they are guilty of power leveling as well. Power leveling is done by two people and should never just be one schackle. So I think if admins schackle the birthday suit player they should also schackle the attacker. To the usual response of "bc is just part of the game." I would say just being able to use your dragon is also just part of the game. Neither is against game policy when done independently. So if you ok the repeat attacker, logically you should allow the player to use their dragon even if the attacker keeps going back again and again. Or schackle them both for repeat attacks, but not for just one attack as it currently stands.

Actually Ihit stated multiple times that beeing naked in PvP is against the rules and that its not the responsebility of the attacking Player to look if you are geared. So thats is no Power Leveling/combat rigging as long the Players don´t have a deal about the attacks.
So in this case Bones is not guilty of helping him but simply guilty for beeing naked in pvp.
Not trying to start a discussion with you its just what ihit said.
Clara Korn,
On the first attack that is true. But then the second third etc, the player is very well aware that the defending player is not geared and continues with that knowledge that they are now doing it for BC rep and collection piece it then becomes power leveling. So again first occurrence should be a pass but if they keep it up BOTH should be schackled
ReaghnfClara Korn,
One he first and tack that is true. But then the player is very well aware that the defending player is not geared and continues with that knowledge whiff then becomes power leveling. So again first occurrence should be a pass but if they keep it up both should be schackled

Don´t share ur opinion as one could just put his gear of to avoid being bced that way.
Clara Korn,
But that is exactly why I say BOTH should be schackled. Not just the one who continues to BC, but also the one that continues to be naked.
ReaghnfClara Korn,
But that is exactly why I say BOTH should be schackled. Not just the one who continues to BC, but also the one that continues to be naked.

Oh atm the one who is naked is shackled not the one bcing
Bumping this up because i still want a answer.
I read "Birthday Suit" as the title and quickly opened the thread, I was very disappointed.
Killerboy6I read "Birthday Suit" as the title and quickly opened the thread, I was very disappointed.
"> Maybe if the thread was started by Nurse I could understand the disappointment..... but this one was started by Doc ">">
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="f"]Storm Kat:[/QNAMEF]

.....">

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.