Any links for the new battlegrounds fights

If anyone has done the new battleground and has links, I would love to see them. Will be queueing up as soon as possible, but the 3 times a day will really take some planning to get the timing right.

Thank you Admin for bringing something new into the game. I will not judge it until I try it ">">
Comments
1st comment. The 01:00 timing is terrible. Maze is on from 00:00 - 02:00. Please do not overlap Ruins of Ancient Capital battleground with Maze of Eternity.
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5660e590-239e-0104-1bee-fa8cf2239988

Learned a ton. Buff, Mount, Be ready for PvP fights. Got 4 fights that battle, and should get more next time now that we got some training in.
Thank you Vaalors and Sadars that joined.
I believe a few were left behind. Is this supposed to work like SB and if 10 per side, there will be 2 that go? I think that would be really awesome so more can try it. ">
Storm Kat,

Some timings are bound to always overlap with so many events - if it's later it might be too late for some to join if it's earlier too early etc.... You still have a chance to participate in two others that start earlier during the day or forgo the maze once.
I wanna do the new event i haven't had the time to do it
Ihit,
Already finding it hard enough to get 1 other person to go to Maze, so will accept the challenge of finding 5 to go to Ruins at 01:00 daily. (The other times might work on weekends, will find out soon enough). Thanks again for bringing a new play area for all to enjoy. I will (as always) keep giving feed back as more of us get a chance to try it.

What about the multiple ruins going when too many people join? Any chance that will happen, or are we all risking getting left behind when I recruit too many? ">
Day 2
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=56623710-6b4a-0104-b5db-37802489be81

So Many Questions! So much learning to do! Had a blast.
Day 1 = 111 Sadar vs 6 Vaalor
Day 2 = 45 Sadar vs 33 Vaalor (with pandor and suspira)

Please try it a few times before deciding if you like it or hate it. Reading the description is not enough. There is a lot to learn and I highly encourage many to join up, often, while it is still new and ok to not know what to do. We all know this will soon turn into a "Bigs Only" then die, so join now while you will be forgiven for not knowing how to win. Max buffs and mount and a few summons for a 45 minute battle, with lots of exp, valor, 7b rep, and a bit of heroism if lucky. ">
I dont mind the battles, but I abhor the confusion. The game has other clear pvp opportunities where strength differences are evened. I give this battleground a thumb down in its current beta format.
Need to see all the players your battling with like you can in sb, otherwise you don't know who is there on your team and its utter confusion....
scarbor,
agreed. so I started a new post in suggestions. Hopefully since RoA is in Beta mode, changes will be considered.
Kat, have you tried looking at the map? it shows your team, and like SB main becomes your chat room
Rajabi,
Shows your team but is very hard to chat with on mobile especially. With 10 seconds per move, don't have time to type @ or # and the exact spelling of the player name. Having a tab with the list would make it much easier, and would let us help the newer people faster.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.