Asking for help

This is Swey / Weyah if some of you didn't know already lol "> and I am asking for help
I was in hospital for 3 months and I am back now and need your help, especially, if possible, from all my old friends out there
Since starting this game back in the beta days I have always wanted a clan of my own (I know right? why? It is a sickness lol) and finally have the chance to do so...but because of health issues I have fallen behind on clan quests and the last quest is really specific *sighs*
Anyone 18+ has to kill a certain class in arenas and it is hard to do since no one seems to do arenas anymore and since I have no clan hall or clan chest I can't gear out my clannies !
Anyway, I am asking if there are any of you who would consider joining clan with yourself or an alt 18+ and help with final quest
I have a couple of old timers who have agreed to help with final battle, but first I have to get there
So if you have an alt 18+, or if you yourself could join clan and help me I would be very grateful !
OR if you are doing arenas and see me on and are a pally around my lvl and wouldn't mind letting me kill you ( lol ) please pm me.
Also thanks Ihit for listening to me plead and giving me advice !
Anyway, if there is anyway any of you would consider helping me, please shoot me a pm, especially with martial valor coming up in a day-ish it would really be a huge help
All I can offer atm is my gratitude and possibly cookies...and maybe a cake or choco pie huzzah ! lol
Many thanks everyone ! And much love !
Comments
i would if i was lvl 18 !!
Swey,
I'd help if you were in my bracket
Good luck hun! Beg in main and don't hesitate to ask any AS you see, they love the fights :)
Storm KatSwey,
I'd help if you were in my bracket
Good luck hun! Beg in main and don't hesitate to ask any AS you see, they love the fights :)

Thanks Kat...will be sure to hit you guys up !
And thanks !
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.