Master chef of DE! Holiday special :)

Here come the holiday season....I'm sure many of us spend lots of time cooking and bake.
Let's hear and share our recipe or idea on you holiday dish">

PS.my cheesecake alway make it to the table...I will come up with something else this time">
Comments
you infringing on my infringements? ">

Anyway....super easy chip dip recipe that my family always wants me to make:
2 packages of Jimmy Deans HOT breakfast sausage (or any other brand....but you want the spicy)
2 cans of Rotel diced tomatos
2 packages of cream cheese

Crumble and cook up the sausage.....drain. Open cans of tomatos....drain and add...then add the cream cheese. Mix all together nice and evenly. Put in a baking dish and put in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees until browned on top.

Super easy and real yummy with tortilla chips.
Sound yummy
i share none of my cooking secrets
Bones420i share none of my cooking secrets

(wtf) meanie!! We all learned in kindergarten to share......did you miss that day???

come on.....just give us ONE little simple recipe Oh Mighty Chef!
I will share one more.....my mom used to always make Almond Crescent Cookies for Christmas time.....another simple but yummy treat:

1 cup butter room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons almond extract
2-1/3 cups of flour
1 cup ground almonds
about a cup or more of powdered sugar ( the best part on a warm cookie)

-Mix the butter and sugar together then add the vanilla and almond extracts and blend some more
-Add the flour and almonds....a little bit at a time....add + mix then add + mix.
-Take about a tablespoon size of mixed dough and shape into a crescent....place on greased cookie sheet
-Put in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven and bake for "about" 15 min.....keep an eye on them...they will burn fast and my mom & I used to burn many many batches lol
- Now you can either take the warm cookie and roll it around in the powdered sugar or if you have a sifter....sift the powder sugar over them
- eat and enjoy

Mutton chops:

- heat up the fireplace and put a plate above it.
- Add butter and herbs if you wish to do so.
- Go take a nap for a few hours.
Voila! Your awesome burned-ish muttonchops are ready to be eaten!
D3athKnightMutton chops:

You stole my recipe and told everyone how to make them
pfft i dont know what share means, i never learned that
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.