Sorry, but I think that is the most ridiculous thing ever

There I was happily killing shivari for my pro quest when Garuug appears. Great I think; but .... I have my hunter kit on">! Oh no! silly me, working on reps! By the time I have done nearly 10k damage I have less than 30 seconds to teleport and kill Garuug. This is just WRONG. I should at least have the opportunity to take the hunter kit off when the Garuug quest appears.">">
Comments
You can take it off actually...
I die to hunter mob and still have lots of time for garuug...... Repairs = Noob fees
Storm KatI die to hunter mob and still have lots of time for garuug...... Repairs = Noob fees
I've done the same. Die quickly to hunter's mob, remove hunter's kit, then hurry to Garugg. Noob fees indeed ">
Most popular noob fees in my clan include:

Leaving harbor without the hop quest.
Getting to an island for hop, just to find out there's not enough pots, orbs, food, whatever, needed.
Auto mount on for hunter traps.
Auto mount off for torlings.
SB buffs on auto after an SB doesn't go.
Not buying war protections before joining a fight.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but those are the first that come to mind ">">
Joining an aoh without ANY orbs on auto...dying with eventually only 5k damage asking yourself why you are so bad .
Another noob fee: Forgetting to put your healer's kit back on before healing yourself.
or forgetting to turn auto food on dieing in battle rejoining and dieing on first hit

Storm Kat,

Leaving harbor without hop quest. Everytime.
Auto mount, me.

Bc'ing trongster another noob fee indeed
Are there any suggestions that actually get implemented..... Suggest, be able to remove hunter back pack during garuug, or even better, DE just disable hunter tracking while garuug chase or quest is active....
Rare Noob Fee Acheivement:
Open christmas present in costume. GetStrawberry Pie (Strawberry Pie, increases earth damage for 2 rounds).

Sigh.... who wants to have a food fight with Kat the Witch? "> I have pies to throw. ">
Really oh sorry
Always leave port without HoP quest, killing hero mobs, teleporting to arena and forget to switch belts and using lessers, leaving D3athKnight to carry the battle. When I don't get enough sleep, the list could be endless
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.