Hmm

HoP, Garuug money bag (1 hour red preferred but any will do), star of discovery (highest level possible), lesser pots, keep killing mobs (recommend 2 levels higher but if uncomfortable with that go for 1)

You'll get a bunch of coins, occasional reals, boatload of xp, and if lucky some good drops.

For even more experience can run a star of discovery every 4 hours.
Comments
Did it just HoP and a Great Star of Discovery (xp +500% for an hour) and gained roughly 250k xp (leveled from 52-53 and not sure what I started at but was at 250k at the end), about 8g (I did level from 52 to 53 so not sure how much gold I got from leveling) and also about 1 real. I got bored towards the end so didn't even do the whole hour. If I had done the red garuug bag on top of HoP, my gold and reals intake would have increased dramatically.

In the end will it get you rich quick...no. But it definitely is a good income maker for doing nothing than clicking on a screen for an hour (note I did not do the whole 2 hours of HoP but stopped once the hour of star of discovery and garuug stopped. I always do just one hour because I don't think HoP alone is worth an hour of my time.)

That said about the income, I did get a green level 53 earring drop and also a package of 21 sparks. Earring probably isn't worth much but sparks are.

Also I got an insane amount of xp.

...For just an hour of clicking on a keyboard and staring at a screen once a day...not bad in my opinion.
Not hard but boring
Ironic123Did it just HoP and a Great Star of Discovery (xp +500% for an hour) and gained roughly 250k xp (leveled from 52-53 and not sure what I started at but was at 250k at the end), about 8g (I did level from 52 to 53 so not sure how much gold I got from leveling) and also about 1 real. I got bored towards the end so didn't even do the whole hour. If I had done the red garuug bag on top of HoP, my gold and reals intake would have increased dramatically.

In the end will it get you rich quick...no. But it definitely is a good income maker for doing nothing than clicking on a screen for an hour (note I did not do the whole 2 hours of HoP but stopped once the hour of star of discovery and garuug stopped. I always do just one hour because I don't think HoP alone is worth an hour of my time.)

That said about the income, I did get a green level 53 earring drop and also a package of 21 sparks. Earring probably isn't worth much but sparks are.

Also I got an insane amount of xp.

...For just an hour of clicking on a keyboard and staring at a screen once a day...not bad in my opinion.

hm intersting everyone else is trying to et no xp lol

dicovery stars in ToH give even more xp afaik
ReaghnfNot hard but boring

Very true

Clara Korn
hm intersting everyone else is trying to et no xp lol

dicovery stars in ToH give even more xp afaik

I am trying to get xp :P I'll fix the reps and such once I hit the lvl 70 barrier. or the level 90 barrier. Only playing a few days a week so it'll take awhile anyways lol

The level 70 green gear is better than what I have now so in the end I'll have better gear, and a ton of coins.
Ironic123,
lots of exp in maze too! Hurry up to 70, I need bc rep ">">

Level 70 green gear has been hard to find. Been looking to finish my witcher outfit for a while. Been told hero mobs are best for drops, but personally, I rarely have time to play at those times.
lot more coins on the arch as well than on the mainland, so if u can find a ship use those for farming
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.