Neph issue

Having some problems learning the rules for using the neph. The biggest problem is that the pop up error I get in combat is in Russian and I am an English only player. The last time, I tried to neph with a fury bar that had been full for several rounds. I my mount had died quite a few rounds earlier. Had never summoned my drag. The neph button was lit up... But whe I push it I get this error box in Russian and no neph. Would really love a clue what it says. And can't cut and paste or even screen shot in pvp battle. Help please.
Comments
Was your dragon at full health at the time you attempted to summon?
Major Ursa,
The message usually says your dragon is not at full health. It needs to be at 100% health to work (dragon might look full, but isn't, happens to me a lot). When dragon food on auto, I never see that message. Wish it was in english too.

Note - another issue that I see with neph is that I can neph successfully, but then all buttons are greyed, cannot fight until reboot, this is especially hard in wars, so as per ihit advice, I always do a full reboot before wars. You might want to start doing the same.

That's the only issue I've seen with nephi, It's a fun toy! I hope you enjoy it.
Please take a screenshot of that pop-up so it can be fixed, thanks. It might have been reported earlier but as i see it's still not changed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.