How to make a clan more appealing

I have recently been given the advice to make my clan more appealing so people will join.

Besides being the most active on the Vaalor side, with only Ninth in the same boat, and having some of the highest level Vaalors around, what more can I do? Where can I find these so-called good people that are going to show up for war and what is it they want from a clan? ">
Comments
I show up for the free beer!!!
have to catch low level players with potential, they will need some time to grow but will stay with the clan eventually even there would be better "clans", also have to teach players that heroism isnt worth a fuck if u are not very close to ur level rank wise, that would make them cry less about it.
Clara Korn,
wish I could catch some New low level players, instead it's all rerolls and alts. I watch so carefully and either the new ones want all clan gear (which I won't do, We do not have enough clan storage to waste space on gear that people should be PLAYING to get), or they are simply alts that only want the gear for the weekend to mess with arena, destroying the chances that new players will keep playing .

I looked over my clan list 03/08/2015 20:40New clan member ade7c! - that is the last new player we've found with any potential and no begging for clan gear who kept playing more for over 2 weeks. "> He also happens to be a real life friend of another clan mate.
Before that 08/07/2015 01:11New clan member Lady Trinity_Cerri! - not really new, but a reroll after a long time away from game.
Before that 08/06/2015 05:38New clan member jannyj! - new, and trying to be as active as possible, but real life responsibilities have kept her from playing more than a few hours a week.

So you Must see the pattern. We are lucky to find 1 NEW player a month that plays for more than 2 weeks. How is this going to keep the game alive and help us build a better clan? P.S. in that same time frame, I lost at least twice as many OLD players that gave up or went to sadar side.

king joffrey,
">">">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.