Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Today was a hard day for me. It was the day that I found out Bubba is a big meany. It came as a surprise, diary. Firstly, I counseled him through his upset when Novi was gone. That was a really hard three minutes for Bubba, he cried a lot, and razors cuggles were just not the same. I soothed him as he waited in a puddle of his tears praying in the moonlight for her to return. Eventually, she returned and Bubba resumed his gleeful smile. I was happy, for a moment.

Later on, things took a turn for the worse. Bubba once again got sad, this time because Valkyrie left. I was sure this would be the end for him, so I made a lighthearted joke in an attempt to cheer up the sadness in his soul. It didn't work. His response left me cold and broken. He insulted me. I wasn't prepared for that. I was prepared for him to be happy.

Now, as I sit staring at the darkness by my front door, I wonder what the future holds. Will things ever be repaired? Will we once again be the unkown duo of Bubba and Ellie? I fear, diary, that this may be the end for us, that there may never come a time where things are blissful, that the days of laughing at his jokes are over; I shall no longer find them funny as each joke shall be tainted with the sadness of what might have been.

Oh diary, days are dark and scary on this journey alone, but at least I have you.

Love, Ellie.
Comments
"> ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.