Valor in bc fights for both sides Please

Valor for losing BC fight. THANK YOU so much.

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=55f0593d-328a-0203-43cb-3b0d26aab313
Comments
was a good fight, so sad that after the fight was over hf decided to attack BH. WE will ALWAYS be there to help protect our friends and allies. Win or Lose. Don't take offense that we care for our friends and they care for us. bring on the after fights we will heal and keep playing you WILL NOT keep us down.
Im pretty sure there was always valor for loosing huge bc fights abpve a certain amount of combatants but not 100%
Clara Korn,
Hmmm, that could be true. I've posted many times requesting valor for fights though and the number involved has never been mentioned before. I strongly believe that all pvp, winning or losing side, should award valor. If we do need a certain number per side, I would love to know what that number is, as AS (and our awesome allies, BH) will gladly load up and defend! ">
ANDRYS,
You should be bored, big meany, hitting level 40s. Tsk tsk
alright, looks like it might be based on number in the fight. what that number is, I do not know.
5 in fight on my side, no valor
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=55f5cd8a-586d-0204-9156-263f213bbbb8
fight started with a barbarian and enemy helping that barb side, valor
dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=55f5c88c-52e2-0204-c4ea-455f29dc58fc

Come on now admin, stop letting everyone get bc'd for nothing. The game is one-sided in every aspect, help us out a litte. You can program it to give valor with 10 on my side, please also program it to give valor with 1 on my side. What is the purpose of denying valor to people that fight back???
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.