hhhmmm

dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=55e271b0-ba96-0405-cc17-fb1f4d3fd8f4

Not quite sure if this is the right place to post this, but......

This Adriano_ person keeps showing up in SB. He logged off right before the boarding phase in this one, as he seems to do often. Can there be a punishment put in place for this??? I dont see how its fair for him to queue up and get into SB, and then log off before main fight all the time.......
Comments
He's a troll, joins fights while people on hop also
That's very odd... I thought that there was actually a warning and also a ban if you join sea battle, and do less than 10k damage more than once? But, I am not sure. I think I just heard it from people that had dced and come back to such a message.
They should get auto ban if they do that twice...or just hex them prior to start
If it's an alt that's trying to rig combats for Vaalor against Sadar in sea battles then I suspect it's considered Power leveling and if that's the case it's:

Power leveling and rigged combats are forbidden:
- using secondary Characters to gain combat benefits

200 reals Fine with possible achievement confiscation (at Administration's discretion).

That should stop that one account if it is the case. Problem is, what affect will there be, if any on the primary account?
Glean,
The main or primary character gets the same punishment I suspect...
Pretty sure that all only works out as power leveling if using 2 toons in the same sea battle, otherwise it's just a warning and a 1 week ban for low damage, alt or not. unfortunately, these SB trollers have multiple toons to use so there's nothing we can really do about it.

Here is what I have SEEN happen. Little new toon joins, gets screamed at before they even start to figure out how to fight the pirates, logs off. They Do Not know that they will be a 0 in the end, making it harder for everyone else. I really wish, and have asked vaalors, to stop yelling first. Let us train the weak ones, and educate them Kindly. Too many get yelled at, then make it a mission to keep messing up SB.

Ihit has said many times that he will always check battles for us, and it's always some player that does not have a main, but is usually just playing with weak gear.
Storm Kat,
Adriano is sadar though... But indeed some of every fraction can get angry if someone joins Sb for the first time and they get scared, lose for all of us.
not the first time this person has joined SB though, I've seen him in a few links. But always has 0 damage in boarding phase
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.