Help! How to fight with a friend?

Hello, me and my boyfriend are trying to fight together, but we can't figure out how? Thanks for help!
Comments
1. go to same location as your bf
2. click on menu next to his name
3. select "attack"
4. purchase a bc sphere (0.20 reals) (confirm purchase then click "use")
5. the fight starts, kick his butt
6. gloat over your victory
7. offer him a tissue
Bubbagorn,
">">

DaddysLilVixen,
I read this as you want to help each other in fights. Here's how:
1. Go to Group tab (it's beside your friends list)
2. Create a group
3. Change group pack settings to Master Loot
4. Invite your bf to the group (or he invites you, group needs to be made by the highest level character)
5. Go to the same location. One of you starts a fight.
6. The other one, click Combat on Locations option (On pc it's at the top, crossed swords middle of the screen), Click Join on the fight.

Make sure to empty the group bag after every session, you don't want stuff left in there for many reasons, the main one being, if one of you leaves the group by accident (or needs to leave to join another group), you can never get that stuff to them legally.

DE help page on Groups is under Library - Handbook - Interface - Groups : dragoneternity.com/library/interface/?part=blog4
Bubbagorn,
I think she mean fight together not each other ">
DaddysLilVixen,

Be very careful if your gf uses the same ip address or account as you then admin will take a very dim view if you join fights with her as they will see it as game rigging and will shackle you, On the other hand if she uses a separate network to access the internet etc you should be fine following the above advice.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.