Claniversary

Today I celebrate 2 years of being in Hellfire continuously and it got me wondering who has been in a clan longer? Note I said continuously; it doesn't count if you sneaked out for 5 minutes to bc someone (or get bc'd)
Comments
Me! I might have said some stuff about HF and Dass and others... But HF is a very close and warm family when you get to know them. Also Dass is cery nice to the newbies and really takes care of his clannies. So despite what I said...now I think about it, I really liked being there too. ">
I am still a noob

BUT I love it here and the people in it!

"> I've never snuck out..........yet
Well after getting some questions... Dass is very nice to his clannies, but not always to people outside of his clan. Now that's just a difference of point of view where I disagreed with. And now I experience it personally .
But this wasn't a flaming party so forget what I said.
Congrats Rajabi,
Glad to have you as part of the family. You are a solid member and we appreciate you brother.

D3athknight, you are correct, I know Dass can be a thorn to some in game but he is a great clan member. I am sure that can be said about many on this game, so i learn to respect people as they are considering it is a game.
">">
That's make me a noob and I snuck out already"> for couple days^^">
Congrats Rajabi!
today is the anniversary of 1 month of trongless life. where are you trong i miss you
Yeah dass can be a douche :P But was a good leader and chill at most times, good times there.
Hats off to you Rajabi.
This wasn't supposed to be about Dass or HF, just who has been in a clan continuously longer? The Mamma or Rubido in IE? or someone from other clans?
Rajabi,
Oh sorry, thought the ones who were there would be able to put out some memories . But you beat me on time in any clan for sure! ">

P.S.: Ihit wins this prize as the one first having a clan ">.
i was in sw since 5 / 11 / 12 to 2 / 6 /15 so it has prob been me
how Dass came into picture? lol
its all about Rajabi">
Congrats for being in a clan that long. Kinda wich we had 2x the amount of clan now, or at the very least much more active ones, it would certainly make things more interesting.
Clanniversary was my phrase, beesh you stole it ;)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.