Ruthless Fury

Can we revert all changes that have been made to ruthless fury?

Once again DE has ruined a perfectly amazing event! I used to enjoy this but now it is impossible as i can drop 8k damage in aoh but my team loses. No progress made for the quest, its now becoming a waste of time to do since DE cant match make properly in the lower brackets.

We all understand DE want to make money but think about the community once in a while?

I know im not the only one who thinks and agrees with this.

If you agree with me say YES in the comments if you disagree say NO and a reason why, the more this post gets noticed the higher chance we have of making a change.
Comments
YES!!!
YES
YES
YES!!
yes. dont even bother with it anymore
TITAN567Ruthless Fury
Can we revert all changes that have been made to ruthless fury? .

I have to go with No on this. All Changes part is wrong. The old way was changed because something wasn't working.
A compromise would be good. I do not like the win only award, we cannot control our teams, DE does that. But what if it became more like the medallion, and was based on getting a certain amount of Battle Fury. Then, I would be encouraged to join.
Storm KatTITAN567Ruthless Fury
Can we revert all changes that have been made to ruthless fury? .

I have to go with No on this. All Changes part is wrong. The old way was changed because something wasn't working.
A compromise would be good. I do not like the win only award, we cannot control our teams, DE does that. But what if it became more like the medallion, and was based on getting a certain amount of Battle Fury. Then, I would be encouraged to join.

I see where you coming from here but couldnt it be if you win the damage and kills count if you lose the kills dont count? then you can still earn your main award
Maybe losing gives half credit?
Lux the SarcasticMaybe losing gives half credit?
another good suggestion, we should create a poll and share with everyone so we can get suggestions
I go for a big !!YES!!
I don't do ruthless fury nomore because of the change tbh de we like the old way better no one wants to do it this way
Change it from winning to any damage counts and that would significantly improve AoH/event participation, make it so each class has a specific perk/buff that will start once event does then with that perk/buff it limits the amount of additional buffs one can add. Losing team gets credit for damage but it can be half of what they delt while winning team gets full?
YES!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.