Sydian Mines

It would be a good idea to know who is gathering sydian at a mine before you attack it. Just like other mines.
Comments
What is the difference? You know who claims them all so just attack. What does it matter? You will not progress in this game if you don't. Every clan that has a ship should be out attacking all mines. Whining be damned.
The Highlander,
talk to your clan leaders before hitting mines. There are many other ways to get sydian. You WILL progress in this game, even if you don't hit mines (I'm proof). You are level 44, there's lots of time for you yet. It's actually better for me if the mines aren't 'known' as that means most clans will not attack just because I have it. The secrecy is actually a benefit to me as all assume Ninth, HF, or Elitists have it and leave it alone

Storm KatThe Highlander,
talk to your clan leaders before hitting mines. There are many other ways to get sydian. You WILL progress in this game, even if you don't hit mines (I'm proof). You are level 44, there's lots of time for you yet. It's actually better for me if the mines aren't 'known' as that means most clans will not attack just because I have it. The secrecy is actually a benefit to me as all assume Ninth, HF, or Elitists have it and leave it alone

"> great post
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.