Tendo Pain wishes to be called Tendo Bear

And he thinks he can kill all zerks. "> Anyone else feel like proving him wrong?

16:06 TENDO_PAIN » Storm Kat: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah! (instrumental, nice pace metal beat) (normal screams) i'll try annoying storm kat just becuz i'm bored, feeling just like a wrecked battle shipy when i come to shore,, i'll steal all of your BBQ while u just go on board and you know i am a metal head cuz i do it hardcore BLEH!.(instrumental) (high screams) i know your eyes are hurting from the reading of my typing, cuz you eyeballs are on fire cuz they've just been struck by lighting ,(high screams) i swear you'll be needing glasses after reading this i swear!! call me tendo yes oh paain, never call me tendo bear!! zekys can not run away from me cuz i know all their fears! feel my sweet axe in their skulls ! and critting like i'm shifting gears (quick low screams) tell me now how are your eyes, or have i just been telling lies, smashing zerks and hear their cries ! i see blood stains i see flies!! its end of my bordom song cuz i'm running out of rhymes**!!!!!.......

(couldn't help myself, had to edit some grammar and spelling, but the words are all the same) ">">"> Thanks Tendo, this was actually a funny and amusing message.
Comments
">">
*claps and whistles* awesome song! silly tendo bear !
haha love it ">
Lol youguys stop callin me that ">
never ur now my tendobear
...I don't wanna be a tiger
Cause tigers play too rough
I don't wanna be a lion
'Cause lions ain't the kind
you love enough.
Just wanna be, your Tendo Bear....

for those who know THE KING!
Tendo, ill hold you down and make you fuss
You're lucky this is forums and I cant cuss
So ill say it gently but ill say it true
If you think you can kill all zerks then you're obviously new
You newbs hold each weapon with only 1 hand
But us zerks go through you like a rubber band
You havent met every zerk if you think you're strong
But you know ill finish you faster than my beer bong..
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
It is supposed to be beer "pong"

Anyways, that's a pretty good nickname ">
Do you know what a beer bong is?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.