Rage of Element

I would love to know whom will enjoy bringing this event back to Tartu? Some interesting developments had happen since RoE was last played on Tartu.
1) Trial of Combat has been introduced and had an extreme makeover.
a) That will drastically decrease the xp earn during completing all the quest associated with RoE.
2) Can war was gone for a lengthy period of time and came back.
b) Can RoE follow the same fate?
I understand those people that does not have the time to spent on RoE will be in a disadvantage and making money is really difficult during the event but planning for it and execution can make this event very enjoyable and prosperous especially for hero empire reps and battleground reps cause people what to activate Trial by Combat, get the battle points then use the medallion while at the same time earning valuable quintars.
Voice your approval or disapproval to ihit. Let your feelings be heard.
Comments
I honestly like roe at first hated it then realized how much fun it was. If it comes back great if not I get why. Been gone for so long though I doubt it be back.
I would like to see it back...
I would love to have that event back too.
I hated rage and would not like to see it return lol
It was a great event! It needs to come back!
I had mixed feelings with RoE. Hated it the first 2 times, but the 3rd time, I got the right advice and experience to play it. I now love it, for me to play, but hate seeing how inactive so many become out of frustration with the event. I would agree with TnT, perhaps with medallion in play, more people would give it a try with less complaints about the exp gained. Would love to admin to give it another go, with lots of warning so we can prep our clan mates
My only complaint was not enough advance warning so people could plan ahead on it
Rage was one of my favorite events. I say bring it back.
Ihit

You heard the feelings of some of the customers of DE. The game can acknowledge all those players that complete the event by giving them an achievement trophy and the person whom done it the fastest gets a bonus with the 1st place trophy. Using the newest update/sneak preview with bringing back an old classic has a nice ring to it. Combining the old and the new is easy as one and two cha cha cha. (santa)
Having it back would be interesting... maybe add an exception for trap monsters though as it was unfair to hunters and a warning ahead of time could be included though.
Event was stupid. Particularly when the lvl cap was raised and an unlucky few had to sit and farm mobs for 24h to complete event or have no chance to complete it as not even enough people in bracket. lvl cap will be raised again at some point and the same could happen.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.